Recruitment

3rd POV

Ash, Sledge, Blackbeard, IQ and Nøkk were currently on a helicopter headed to Credenhill when IQ struck up a conversation.

IQ: So Nøkk who is this dead eye?

Nøkk: Didn't you read his file?

IQ: Well yes, but I was wondering if you knew anything else.

Blackbeard: Yeah I found his file quite interesting and I'd like to know more about him.

Nøkk: Well I didn't really see him much around base. The only times he'd come out of his room were for training or when food was being served in the cafeteria and even then he went closer to the end of the serving times as to avoid conversation or the occasional cigarette.

Sledge: What was he like during missions?

Nøkk: I was only on a couple of missions with him but to answer your question he was fast, quiet and efficient.

Ash: Wait how come I've never heard of  him?

Nøkk: Well I can only really guess but I'd say it's because he was a criminal or maybe he was child when he started training with the frogmen.

(Over coms) Harry: Five minutes out from destination and remember if you can't recruit or acquire him then keep it under wraps and don't tell anybody. The police spotted Y/N in the area a couple of days ago but I've asked them to keep quiet.

All: Yes, sir

Five minutes later
Y/N,s POV

*Im about to enter the mansion until something catches my eye. A small army grade transport helicopter. The only team that could reach here in that time is team rainbow which sucks because now I have to watch out for terrorists and rainbow.*

After finding a suitable spot to infiltrate the building I enter silently and stealthily just like so many other times.

Same time
Ash's POV

Ash: Okay team we enter through the east side, from there make our way to the hostage.

IQ: And if we have a confrontation with Y/N?

Ash: Not entirely sure, Nøkk you got any ideas?

Nøkk: Just arrest him and bring him back to base I don't see what else we can do.

Sledge: Really that's all you got.

Blackbeard: Well do you have any suggestions.

Sledge: Yeah, okay I guess I see your point.

Ash: Alright let's move out.

Same time
3rd POV

While rainbow enters with a bang Y/N enters silently. Working out for Y/N as all the terrorists would have heard that easily.

Team rainbow make there way to the hostage getting into many fire fights along the way while Y/N kills silently and draws no attention to himself .

Ash: Alright hostage is just up ahead. IQ scanner out check for bombs and other electronics.

IQ: R.E.D active. Room is clear of electronics.

Ash: Okay, Sledge bust down the door in three, two, one, now!

Sledge swings his hammer and instantly breaks down the door.

Same time
Nøkk's POV

Once the door went down we saw all the terrorists in the room dead. And in the centre of the room was Y/N with the hostage.

Ash: Drop the hostage get on your knees and put your hands behind your head!

Same time
Y/N's POV

Shit. No way out of this one I mean I'm fast but I can't dodge bullets so I put down the hostage and did as she said. I knew who these people were from when I hacked into there files they have some interesting people there.

Ash: Blackbeard secure the hostage and sledge escort Y/N back to the helicopter.

Sledge: Hey, why do I have to do it?

IQ: What you scared of him.

Sledge: Well if your so brave you do it.

IQ: No.

Sledge: Why not?

IQ: Because Ash asked you to do it.

Nøkk: Sledge stop being a baby and do it.

Sledge: Fine.

Five minutes later on the helicopter
Ash's POV

Ash: Harry, this is Ash, the mission was a success and we have Y/N.

Harry: Good job team, once you reach base escort Y/N to my office.

Ash: Okay, will do Harry.

Five minutes later
Harry's office

Y/N L/N I can't wait to meet him although I don't think he'll be very talkative.

*Knock Knock*

Harry: Come in.

Ash walks in with Y/N behind her and Nøkk behind him.

Ash: Okay Harry here he is.

Harry: Thank you, now if you don't mind I'd like a private talk with Y/N.

Ash: Yes sir.

Same time
Y/N POV

Harry: Wow I cant believe it, Y/N L/N in my office. Now I don't expect you to talk and you don't need to you just need to listen. Now I think you know why your here but just in case you don't I'd like you to join team rainbow. Of course once you get out of my office you could just disappear again but if you do know this, if you do disappear then if you are ever arrested again you'll be sent back to the Danish military and you know that wouldn't be good for you.

*He's right, while I don't know what would happen to me it wouldn't be good*

Harry: So I take it your joining.

Y/N: Yes.

Harry: Good, well then Y/N L/N welcome to team rainbow.

*Hey guys remember any suggestions please comment and next chapter will be up next week*