The truth

Hereford base
Interrogation room
8:00 am
3rd POV

*Harry, Caviera, Warden, Dokkaebi and Hibana we're behind a one-way mirror next to the interrogation room. Y/N was currently in the interrogation room with Cecil. Harry had sent him in there instead of Caviera because he knew Cecil better than anyone else.*

Cecil: So Y/N I see your doing well for your self.

Y/N: Can say the same about you.

Cecil: What does that mean?

Y/N: I'm surprised your still alive and involving your self in terrorist activities.

*Cecil looked over to the one-way mirror and although he couldn't see through it he knew people were there and that they were listening.*

Cecil: So who are your new friends?

Y/N: That's none of your business, now let's get back on track.

Cecil: Ah Yes I suppose you want something from me. By any chance would it be some sort of information.

Y/N: What else is there.

Cecil: Tell you what let's play a game, I'll ask a question and you'll answer truthfully and then you can ask a question and I'll answer truthfully. Deal?

Y/N: Deal.

Cecil: Okay then first question. Why did you leave the Dead men?

Y/N: I didn't exactly leave I was found out and arrested after some of your men killed my siblings.

Cecil: It's your fault Y/N you stepped out of line. Now then I believe it's your turn.

Y/N: When and where is the next attack?

Cecil: No you don't Y/N that's two questions you'll have to choose one.

Y/N: When's the next attack?

Cecil: Exactly two weeks away from today. My turn, if we hadn't killed your family would you still be by my side today?

Y/N: Most likely.

Cecil: Wow really I must say I didn't expect that. Your turn.

Y/N: Where's the next attack?

Cecil: New York.

Y/N: Where specifically?

Cecil: You'll have to wait till your next turn.

Y/N: You mother fucker.

Cecil: Those are the rules Y/N stop trying to bend them. My turn now, if you could kill me right now would you do it?

Y/N: .....Yes.

Cecil: Really Y/N? I'm quite hurt.What about Ray?

Y/N: I'm not answering that it's my turn now. Where specifically in New York is the next attack?

Cecil: Central Park. Now back to the burning questions. Would you kill Ray?

Y/N: No.

Cecil: Ooh really now? Even though he's a terrorist he's still your friend.

Y/N: My turn-

Cecil: No thanks I'm bored now.

Y/N: You just asked a question.

Cecil: I never said when we'd stop so I decided now.

Y/N: Fuck you Cecil.

Cecil: Right back at ya.