Old demons

Manaus city- Brazil
3:00 am
IQ POV

*I am woken up by the sound of an alarm clock. I open my eyes slowly and see Y/N waking everyone else up.*

IQ: What time is it?

Y/N: Five am, now hurry up you have ten minutes to get ready and no showers.

IQ: Okay.

*I brushed my teeth and made sure I packed everything then headed to the police van where I was greeted by LT Montes.

LT Montes: Hello Ms Weiss.

IQ: Morning LT.

*Everyone was ready except for Y/N who we were still waiting for and when he came out of the station he looked dejected.*

IQ: Hey Y/N are you all right?

Y/N: I'm fine, LT are we ready to leave?

LT Montes: Ready when your ready.

Y/N: Ready so let's go.

*We drove in silence as we were all tired except for Y/N who was looking at his grenades. How is his brain awake at this time mines basically mush until 7:00.*

LT Montes: Were here, everybody out.

Y/N: Thank you LT Montes for your hospitality.

LT Montes: And Thank you for clearing out those terrorists. Now you must get going you have a schedule to keep too.

*We packed our stuff into the helicopter and got on and after about half on hour we were all asleep.*

Hereford base
2:00PM
Y/N POV

*My first order after I landed was to go to Harry's office by myself for debriefing.*

Harry: Y/N, good to see you I take it the mission went well?

Y/N: Well I'm alive, so yes it went well.

Harry: You seem angry I take it some thing went wrong.

Y/N: No the mission went just as planned, we cleared out the base but just as expected the delivery kids were dead.

Harry: Hm, so the dead men still walk.

Y/N: Yes, same clothing with the same skull tattoo on the wrist.

Harry: Well seeing how you are rather tech savvy I want you and Grace to try and find any signs of them. I already told her about your affiliation with the group.

Y/N: You what?!

Harry: Its fine Grace knows a lot of things about rainbow operators that no one else knows.

Y/N: Yeah but nothing incriminating.

Harry: Y/N, you know as well as I do that your charges were dropped once you joined the military.

Y/N: That's not the point.

Harry: Then what is?

Y/N: The point is that I'm worried that if this information does get out it'll affect my chemistry with the team. I'm pretty sure Erik doesn't trust me seeing how I knew what was going on but couldn't tell anybody.

Harry: And since when did you start caring for the team?

Y/N: The day I joined. If any of them died because of me not talking or some other bullshit, their blood would be on my hands.

Harry: Look it'll be fine, now I sent grace to your dorm so she should be there by now and again don't worry she's used to keeping secrets.

Y/N: Fine.

*I exited his office and walked back to my dorm and just like Harry said Grace was standing outside my room.*

Dokkaebi: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hey.

Dokkaebi: Harry said we're working together in your dorm.

Y/N: Yeah, just gotta open my door.

*I opened my door and Grace followed me in. I gestured her to take a seat at my desk.*

Dokkaebi: Thanks but where are you gonna sit?

Y/N: My bed.

Dokkaebi: Oh okay then. You know Harry told me everything about you being in the dead men.

Y/N: I know he told me.

Dokkaebi: Don't worry I won't tell anyone, I actually know a lot of things about certain operators that the others don't know about.

Y/N: Come let's just get to work.

Hereford base
4:00 pm
Y/N POV

*After two hours of scouring the internet looking for sightings, suspicious acts or anything else I finally came across something.*

Y/N: Hey, Grace come here.

Dokkaebi: Did you find something?

Y/N: Yeah.

Dokkaebi: What did you find?

Y/N: Strange signals coming from Aarhus.

Dokkaebi: Why Aarhus?

Y/N: It's where they originated from. Which is why I was one of their members growing up. I'll try decoding the signals, shouldn't take to long they don't seem to be well encrypted.

Dokkaebi: So What do we do once you decode them?

Y/N: Report it back to Harry. Oh nearly there and done.

Dokkaebi: What are they?

Y/N: Messages for an attack.

Dokkaebi: What kind?

Y/N: Apparently it's to kill the prime minister and through a bombing next week at a press conference, it's an outside venue.

Dokkaebi: We need to tell Harry right away.

Y/N: Let's go now.