An old friend

Hereford base
4:05 pm
Y/N POV

*Grace and I had discovered messages for an attack in Aarhus, my childhood home.*

Dokkaebi: Harry!

Harry: Yes Grace?

Dokkaebi: We've discovered evidence of an attack.

Harry: What kind of attack?

Y/N: Bomb threat, next week during a press conference with the prime minister in the city of Aarhus.

Harry: Grace you may leave now.

Dokkaebi: Yes sir.

*Harry*: Can Doc, Valkyrie, Jäger, Mozzie and Warden report to my office.

Five minutes later
3rd POV

Harry: Thank you for arriving so soon.

Mozzie: What's the sitch?

Harry: Plans for a bombing were just discovered today by Y/N and Grace. The attack is this Monday at a press conference, the prime minister will be making an appearance.

Mozzie: That it?

Harry: So far. Now I've chosen this team for very specific reasons, Collin I believe you have experience in escorting high government officials out of battle zones. Your job is to evacuate the prime minister out of the area once the attack starts.

Warden: Yes sir.

Harry: Marius, your job is to put your ADS near and around where the prime minister is in case of any stray projectiles.

Jäger: Yes sir.

Harry: Max, I'll be setting you up with some drones so you can scout out the area.

Mozzie: Yes sir.

Harry: Meghan, you'll set up black eyes around the area.

Valkyrie: Yes sir.

Harry: Gustave, stay with Collin and deal with any injuries.

Doc: Yes sir.

Harry: Y/N, Timur has just returned from a mission so I'm sending you in instead of him seeing how he just got back from a mission. You'll be a lookout as well as provide cover so take your sniper.

Y/N: Yes, sir.

Harry: You'll leave tomorrow and arrive in the afternoon, the next day is the conference so I want you to arrive an hour or so before it starts so you can set up, Collin your squad leader.

Collin: Yes sir.

Harry: Alright I think that's about it, dismissed.

Time skip
7:00pm
Hibana POV

Valkyrie: Hey Yumiko.

Hibana: Hey Meghan.

Valkyrie: How did the mission go?

Hibana: Great. No friendlies died so that's good. Oh and by the way have you seen Y/N?

Valkyrie: Yeah I think he's in the cafeteria.

Hibana: Thanks Meghan talk later.

Valkyrie: See ya.

Time skip
*I had arrived back from a mission about an hour ago so I hadn't had time to ask Y/N how the mission went. I spotted him in the back corner of the cafeteria so I grabbed some food and walked over to him.*

Hibana: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: Hey.

Hibana: How did your first mission go?