Hanging out PT2

Hereford Base
10:55 am
Hibana's POV

*I was just about ready to go out to Hereford with Y/N. I was just wearing a white t-shirt, a navy blue hoodie, black skinny jeans and my runners which I had yet to put on. Just as I was putting them on I heard a knock at the door. I quickly slipped on my shoes and went to answer the door. When I opened it I saw Y/N standing at the door, he was wearing his regular combat uniform except it didn't have the hood but he still had his face mask which covered everything but his eyes and the bridge of his nose and his hair which was H/C and was cut to be H/L.

Hibana: Really? That's what your wearing.

Y/N: Well you never told me about any dress code.

Hibana: Do you even own any other clothes? And why can't you take your face mask off?

Y/N: I own two shirts, three pairs of pants, a jacket and my combat boots and I don't feel comfortable with taking my mask off.

Hibana: Well we're going shopping next time we hangout but for today we'll do what I planned, you ready?

Y/N: Yeah I think so.

*The coffee shop wasn't far from here so we decided to walk, we didn't talk along the way but it was a comfortable silence until we reached it.*

Y/N: So this is your favourite coffee place?

Hibana: Yeah the coffee's really good and one of the employees is really nice.

Racheal: Hey Yumiko!

Hibana: Hey Racheal.

Rachael: Ooh, who's this? Finally got a date Yumiko.

Hibana: Racheal!

Racheal: *Laughs* Sorry, but seriously Yumiko get a date. Now who's this?

Yumiko: This is Y/N, Y/N this is Racheal.

Racheal: Nice to meet you Y/N.

Y/N: Like wise.

Racheal: Now Yumiko do want your regular?

Yumiko: Yeah that would be great.

Racheal: Okay and you Y/N?

Y/N: Uh, I'll have what she's having.

Racheal: That's two latte's with two sugars. Your orders will be ready in a minute.

Yumiko: Thanks Racheal.

Y/N: She seems nice.

Yumiko: She is we hangout sometimes. By the way how come you ordered the same thing as me?

Y/N: What's the difference between coffee styles?

Yumiko: Well the difference between a latte and a cappuccino is that lattes have more milk than cappuccinos which are stronger.

Y/N: That's it?

Yumiko: Trust me there's a difference-

Racheal: Yumiko and Y/N your coffees are ready.

Yumiko: Thanks Racheal.