Leave me alone

*Quick note it will say the code names of the operator who's talking but when operators reference each other it will be by name* (Also remember your code names Dead eye)

Hereford base
Y/N POV

It's morning and it's time for food and because my room which I thankfully don't have to share doesn't have a kitchen I'm assuming there's a cafeteria or something and since I'm new people will probably try to start conversations with me.

Time skip to the cafeteria
Y/N POV

I walk into the cafeteria and feel eyes glue onto to me which I ignore and just grab my food and sit down alone. But whilst eating my food an operator walks up to me and sits down I look up and identify him to be smoke part of the S.A.S.

Smoke: Good morning mate what's your name?

Y/N: .....

Smoke: C'mon speak up, I'm only trying to make conversation and learn who my new teammate is.

Same time
Nøkk's POV

Me, IQ, Ela, Ash and Frost were talking when...

*SLAM*

Smoke: Ahh, Jesus fucking Christ, shit that hurt!

Thatcher: Oi cunt why in the bloody hell did you do that he was only trying to be friendly.

Everyone was now looking over at Y/N's table because we heard a large slam then James shouting in pain. While everyone else was watching the S.A.S boys were rushing over to James aid.

Ela: Hey sledge did you see what happened?

Sledge: Yeah that fuck head slammed James head into the table.

Nøkk: Any idea why ?

Sledge: Well as far as I'm aware it's not exactly rude to ask for someone's name.

Mute: Hey who even is he anyway?

Nøkk: Y/N L/N, read his file you can find out his backstory from there.

Frost: Wait when did he even join the team?

Ash: I'm guessing last night after the mission when Nøkk and I dropped him off at Harry's office.

Ela: Wait I thought that mission was just a hostage mission.

IQ: Well yeah it was but Harry had a secret secondary objective in which he wanted to recruit him.

Frost: How come it was kept a secret?

IQ: Harry wasn't entirely sure we would be able to obtain him therefore he wanted it a secret.

Y/N POV

I've left the cafeteria and I'm hoping that wherever I go people will stay away from me because of the little stunt I pulled. I didn't really want to do it to him but he unknowingly volunteered.

???: Hey!!

*Jesus Christ who now*

Hibana: Hey are you new, because I've never seen you before, oh sorry my names Hibana what's yours?

*Wow she's annoying. Okay I'll just go to my room were she can't follow me.*

Hibanas POV

I asked who I presume is new here a question but instead of answering he just walked away so I decided to follow him.

Hibana: Hey, were are you going and why didn't you answer my question? Are you deaf or something?

*He still ignored me and went to his room and locked the door behind him.*

Y/N POV

*Knock knock*

Hibana: Hey have you met anybody else besides me if not you should come to the cafeteria every body else is probably eating there, oh dang it breakfast is almost over I've gotta go otherwise I'll miss it, so hopefully I'll see you later, bye!

*Thank the lord she's gone because she can really run her mouth.*

(Over intercom) Harry: Attention, can defenders Ela, Smoke, Warden, Frost and Mira come to the training yard at 12PM today along with attackers Dead eye, thermite, Fuze, Nomad and Hibana.

*Dang it*