First mission PT1

Hereford base 6:30
Hibanas POV

*Ash, Nøkk, Frost, Ela and IQ wanted me to learn more about Y/N seeing how he lets me get close. I also want to learn more about him as well, I don't understand why he lets me get close to him. Right now I was looking for him and at first I thought it would take ages until I heard the sound of gunfire, it sounded like a new gun so I headed over there to see if it was Y/N. When I got there I saw Y/N readying a new magazine into his gun and getting ready to fire. He obliterated the targets head and then moved on to his chest and by the time he was done there were only fragments of the target left.*

Hibana: Hey Y/N!

*He just turned around and stared at me like I was some kinda alien.*

Hibana: Whatcha doing?

*Instead of answering he packed up his equipment and left, so I followed him.*

Hibana: Where are you going now?

Y/N: ...

Hibana: So when do you think your first mission will be?

Y/N: ...

Hibana: Why don't you talk?

*Of course he didn't answer but I didn't expect him to I'm just trying to get him to respond or pay attention to me. I looked in front of him and it looked like he was walking to his room and when he opened the door and walked in I put my foot in the doorway so he couldn't shut it.

Hibana: Before you go Y/N, dinner starts at 7:00 and ends at 7:30, Okay?

Y/N: ...

Hibana: I'm not removing my foot till you give me an answer.

*He nodded which I guess is good enough though it wasn't what I wanted but I still removed my foot and the door instantly shut in my face.

IQ: Still no progress I see.

Hibana: Well I got a nod out of him.

IQ: Anything else?

Hibana: No but Ill be patient for him.

IQ: Okay well I've got to go tell me if  you make anymore progress okay.

Hibana: Will do.

IQ: See ya later.

Hibana: Bye.

*Harry*: Operators Dead-eye, Capitão, Nøkk, Maverick and IQ please report to my office

Y/N came out of his room and started walking to Harry's office barging past me in the process I followed him and tried to make conversation

Hibana: Hey Y/N are you excited for your first mission. Although I guess now we won't be able to eat together as the mission will probably take a while.

Y/N: ...

Y/N POV

*I couldn't really care about it being my first mission with team rainbow, its just like all the other times but this time my teams more skilled. Once I reached Harry's office I opened the door and to my surprise I was the first one there.*

Harry: Good to see you Y/N, we just need to wait for the others then we can start debriefing take a seat in the meantime

Y/N: I prefer to stand

Harry: Suit yourself

Time skip
Y/N POV

Harry: Okay, now that everyone is here we can get started. An under ground bunker located in the Amazon rainforest of Brazil is being used by a new group of terrorists to smuggle drugs from and to Rio, São Paulo and other Brazilian cities. We believe they are doing this to fund money for weapons and armour as the group is growing at an alarming rate. The bunker has three plane yards these are used to export everything, the bunker itself is mainly underground. Kill all the terrorists above ground then move slowly into the bunker and eliminate the rest then search the bunker for additional information, everybody got that?

All: Yes sir.

Harry: Okay, Y/N your operation leader, any questions?

Y/N: What do the terrorists wear exactly?

Harry: No defined clothing except that they all wear a black balaclava with a skull on the front. Anything else?

Y/N: No, sir.

Harry: Okay, your helicopter leaves in ten.

Y/N: Alright you heard him, grab your gear and meet up at the air field in ten.

Time skip
IQ POV

*I was surprised to hear Y/N talking like that, I guess he's different when leading missions, a lot more commanding and authoritative. Nøkk never mentioned him being like this.*

Y/N: Alright here's how it's going to go down, we're going to repel down from the helicopter five miles out from the bunker from there we walk to the site. I want silencers on your pistols as I want this to be done in silence to make this whole thing easier. Once we clear all the terrorists on the surface we move into the bunker slowly, when the bunkers clear we collect information, from there we call in an evac. Any questions?

IQ: When do we get there?

Y/N: We'll reach Brazil tomorrow, the next night we assault the base. The bunker is located sixty-five miles from the city of Manaus. Everybody got that?

All: Yes sir.

Y/N: Prep your gear and rest up as we won't be landing for a while. Harry has arranged accommodation for us at Manaus so we'll be staying there for the duration of the trip.

*After he was done talking he went to his seat and started tinkering with his grenades. And seeing how we won't be landing for a while I'm just going to sleep for the rest of the trip.*

Okay so this is going to be a two parter which I know sucks but I'm busy and I cant write all the time so next chapter will be up by next week.