Why are you doing this?

For now on *this* means someone is talking over a radio, intercom or anything else like that because I can't be stuffed writing "over intercom" every single time.

12:00PM Hereford training grounds
Y/N POV

Harry: Okay, now that everyone's here, Y/N since your new take a quick look at the blueprints of the simulation building. You'll be securing an Objective, you have one minute to drone the place out, in this time you should search for the objective, now before we start do you have any questions.

Y/N: Are there any other ways to win?

Harry: Yes you can eliminate the enemy team.

I just nodded my head and got my gear ready.

Harry: Simulation starts in two minutes, you are outfitted with chest cams and most operators will probably be watching since your new.

Hibana: Hey Y/N!!

*Jesus Christ not her again.*

Hibana: Hey Y/N how cool is it that were on the same team and it's your first simulation and I'll be there to help you out if you need.

Harry: Simulation starts in a minute get to your positions, You will start at the control tower.

All (Except Y/N): Yes sir.

Thermite: All right team drone out the building and find the objective.

Y/N: Objective located, loom room second floor.

Nomad: Good job Y/N.

*Harry*: Alright times up move out and secure the objective.

Fuze: Okay remember we're dealing with Mira, Warden, Frost, Ela and smoke.

Thermite: Alright let's move out.

Hibana: Good luck Y/N.

3rd POV

While Thermite, Hibana and Fuze headed to the second floor roof to make a direct outside assault on the room Y/N entered through the third story's roof while Nomad approached from the first floor. She spotted Frost checking the cameras and snuck up to her and knifed her, of course she didn't really die the training equipment they had on kinda made it like super realistic laser tag.

*Harry*: Nomad has eliminated Frost, 5v4.

Not long after Y/N and Ela came face to face on the top floor near the stairs and after a short fire fight Y/N came out on top.

*Harry*: Dead-eye has eliminated Ela, 5v3.

Outside Fuze, Hibana and Thermite were starting to make there first moves. Fuze placed a cluster change on the window but before he could pull away he was shot in the head by smoke who heard him placing it.

*Harry*: Smoke eliminates Fuze, 4v3.

Thermite placed one of his charges on the double doors next to the window and activated it but as it blew up Mira jumped out the window and threw her C4, activated it and blew both Thermite and Hibana up.