PARANORMAL

everyone has a psychopath within them, some just prefer the dark side instead.

EXTENDED SUMMARY

after years of watching crime shows late into the night and solving very silly cases around the house, yeon narae finally has the opportunity to become a detective in the town of sanguis, a mysterious, isolated dwelling far from seoul. and what makes it more mysterious is the horrifying mystery of the 1:27 terrors.

for years, even before the 21st century, a group of murderers with strange paranormal abilities have haunted foreign towns. first came the 17.2, then the 12:7, and finally, the 1:27. each reign knocked humans down like bowling pins. clunk. clunk. every night, at exactly 1:27 am, these men bring havoc to the town and kill every being they encounter.

now is narae's big chance to show the world what she's capable of. with na jaemin, a cold boy with stories hiding behind his onyx irises, they are sent into the sanguis forest, where the 1:27 are lurking.

with a ticking time bomb on their wrists and death hanging like a thread off of their necks, it's only a matter of time before they are left to drown in their own blood like all of the other victims.

and all of their hard work goes down to dust.

like a bomb.

DISCLAIMER

this book is simply a work of fiction. none of this content is written to harm anyone in any form or way. i do not own nct and all of the following themes are purely from my imagination. there are mentions of blood, self-harm, foul language, and death in this book. proceed with caution. commets are much appreciated. any negative comments will be deleted. if actions persist, you will be blocked. constructive criticism is completely okay!

let the show begin!

PARANORMAL | NCT

© melonabars

STARTED: June 20, 2019

ENDED: May 31, 2020