+

so your girl was re-reading paranormal and realized that there were some unanswered questions, so imma answer them in this special chapter here 😙✌

chapter 4 - noises

this is the chapter wherein jaemin and narae are investigating the very first house that was attacked by the 1:27. there, they find a note that said "COME BACK BROTHER." this note was written by yuta's brother, who missed him and was awaiting his return.
shortly after, narae discovered a body with a note that read, "I'M SO SORRY, SISTER." this note was written by yuta himself, who had to kill his own sister by his captain's orders.

chapter 9 - mirror

in this chapter, narae encounters a spirit speaking through her mirror, warning her about jaemin's friends' execution. the question is, does this story take place in a world where spirits and paranormal activity exists?

answer, yes.

the 1:27 themseleves have been equipped with certain powers like people being hypnotized by their looks (chapter 2), being able to change their voices (chapter 12), and being able to disappear with a snap of their finger (chapter 17).

chapter 20 - new life

why is taeyong so evil? in the epilogue, jaemin said that taeyong was a kind soul who was corrupted. that is a fact. as a child, his father was an alcoholic who hit him a lot, his mother passed away, so his grandmother took him in. of course, as an elder, she is unable to care for him enough, leaving him neglected. on top of all of that, he was bullied by jaehyun and his trope at school and didn't have many friends. growing up, he carried the dream if being some sort of pediatric doctor so that he can give children the care he did not have, but his vision of the world was tainted, so he gave up on his dreams and sought out revenge instead.

chapter 31 - he denied my existence

who is the other man that taeyong is talking about? taeyong was referring to hansol, a former member of the 1:27, who had died during one of the missions. under his icy heart, taeyong still had a soft spot for people, and when hansol died, he felt guilty and couldn't live with it.

chapter 32 - angels

why did taeyong forget about jaemin? sanguis was taeyong's hometown, as well as jaemin's. but as detailed, jaemin had a personality disorder, so his family sought out medical help in seoul, where healthcare was much better. this leaves taeyong in the dust, and those memories of jaemin eventually faded. :(

chapter 40 - flames

why does jaehyun hate taeyong so much? i don't have a legitimate answer for this one, i can leave it up to your minds to answer!

xxx

hope this helped! thanks to everyone's support for my first ever book! everything means so much to me, ily all♡

now, for real: bye!

and here is some shameless self promo: pls take time out of ur day to read ghost boy, a jaehyun fic, and home, a dream fic! i'll be working on both at once!

and this closes paranormal for good!

xoxo

melonabars