chapter 02

nick's pov
(probably the only time you'll see this lol)

"aye zion can we talk real quick" i asked him and he just nodded following me to the hallway. we had just finished performing at khalid's concert. all of us were currently backstage.

"what's up?" zion asks staring at me. i sighed and began to speak "no funny shit, i saw her bro" i simply said "saw who?" zion asked playing clueless but i could tell he knew. "you know...kaylani"

"nah dude, i think you're tripping" zion implies "no. i fucking saw her zion" i said starting to get frustrated at the fact that he wasn't believing me.

"okay well let me ask you something" zion starts and i nod signaling him to continue. "how the hell did you see her when there were at least a thousand other girls out there?" he questions.

i sat there in silence for a minute thinking maybe zion was right. maybe i was tripping or hallucinating or some shit. but what if she actually was there. "no fuck that. i saw her" i said standing by my words.

i know she was there and zion or no one else could tell me otherwise.

i thought about her everyday for the past six months. she was always on mind mind and someday i thought maybe she'd come back, that's why i won't move on.

"brandon i started something i need your help with it" i told him with my notebook in my hand. "let me look" he says holding his hand out for me to pass the book to him and that's what i did. brandon carefully read each lyric.

"this is amazing man, what do you need help with?" he questions. "well obviously i need you guys to sing on it but i need a beat too" i responded "oh that's not a problem" he says and began to click the mouse on his laptop.

after almost two hours trying to make the perfect beat for the song that brandon and i had now named gone 2 long, we finally got a beat. "this is fucking sick bro, thank you" i said shaking his hand. "no problem.. let's start with some vocals"

"bet"

"baby i need ya, i need ya, i do i can't find my love anywhere without you. so don't be gone too long my dear" we all sat and listened to the track after it was completed. "this shit is genius bro" austin says.

"i say we drop it this week" brandon chimes in. "fuck yes" edwin adds. "nah, i wasn't gonna release it. it's too personal" nick refuses.

"you can't be serious, this shit is a hit" zion says "i know it's about you know who so why don't you finally tell her how you feel after all this time" he continues.

maybe zion was right. if kaylani knew the feelings i still had for her maybe she would want to come back. "fuck it. let's do it" i shrugged and the boys screamed in excitement.

i knew if i couldn't get through to her personally maybe she would hear this and feel some type of way.

"i think we should all get some sleep, and talk to our manger about this in the am" brandon says and everyone agrees. "thanks again guys, i don't know what i would do without y'all " i said.

"oh shut up, you sound like a bitch" zion jokes and i threw a pillow at him in response. "fuck you" i laugh

it was late at night and i couldn't sleep thinking about how kaylani, the fans, my family basically everyone how they would react. but mostly kaylani.

i decided to call her and hope that maybe she would pick up. i was wrong she let it go to voicemail.

she was on my mind so much i decided to check her instagram. i quickly typed in her user and it popped up because this wasn't the first time i've instagram stalked her.

i looked at her most recent picture and my heart broke, she was with some dude and she looked so happy. i wouldn't want to take that away from her.

i do wish that was me making her smile but fuck it.

-
hi thank you for hundreds of reads in 1 day ahh! and since i know there are gonna be people who says nick didn't write g2l I KNOW! nick writing it just worked for my story.

but enjoy, vote and comment !!