chapter 11

"what the fuck happened in here" zion asks while running into nick's bedroom. i just say their am cried i couldn't manage to speak words right now.

"fuck off zion..and you— this isn't over and tell nick he'll regret this" julian says motioning between himself and i. after he storms out of the room in anger.

zion looked at me and he sat on the floor and held me. "shh, it's okay. you're okay" he whispers and that calmed me down a little bit.

"n-nick, where'd he go? i have to speak to him" i sobbed which made zion pull me closer.

"nick ran out the door, that's why i came up here"he says. "now do you wanna tell me what's going on?" he continues.

"can we please go find him first and then i promise i will tell you everything" i respond to him.

"okay, come on then. i think i know where he might be" zion stands up grabbing my hand which caused me to do the same.

we pulled up to a small bar in downtown la and for some reason zion just knew he would be here.

"a bar?" i question and zion nods. "he would always come here whenever him and alexy— his ex got into it" he sighs.

i took a deep breath, then stepped outside of the car and made my way to the glass door of the bar. when i pushed it open the bells that were attached to the door rung.

i glanced around and she enough i spotted nick. he was sitting at a small booth in the corner of the bar. i made my way over and sat down.

"why are you here?" he asked looking up. "nick i have something to tell you and i don't want you to get angry—" i began but he cut me off.

"no fuck that, you have nothing to say to me" he snaps and i was taken back by it. "you know i trusted you. i put all my fucking time and energy into you and this is what you do to me." he continues.

"nick i—" i tried speaking but he cut me off once again.

"no you don't get to fucking speak and try to tell me a sob story. you fucked my bestfriend and now my cousin, what kind of person are you? you knew how much i cared about you and how much i love you." he says and a tear rolls down his face.

"some things never change, fuck this i'm done with this. i'm done with you" he says before taking his last shot and walking out of the small bar.

i only sat there distraught, he didn't even let me explain what happened. this only further proves that i was right to stay away the first time.

i soon got up and made my way back to the car where zion sat waiting for me.

"you good?" he asks sitting up in his seat as i got into the car. "no, but i will be soon enough." i fake smile. zion pulled me close and just hugged me which caused me to break down.

"julian— he did all this horrible things to me and nick won't even let me explain" i sobbed into his hoodie.

"he r-raped me and he just gets away with it" i manage to get out.

"i'm so sorry that happened to you. just know that he won't get away with it, he'll get what's coming to him." zion assures me but i didn't like the sound of it.

"no, i don't want you doing anything stupid for me." i tell him and looks at me before sighing.

"i know you don't wanna hear shit like that but you can't tell me that and expect me to let it slide. i can't do that" zion tells me.

i immediately wanted to undo what i had just done.

i sat back and just sighed, i made everything worse.

-
this is short but i hope you guys enjoy it !