chapter 10

the night had come to an end and right now nick and i were getting ready to leave. i agreed to stay at his place tonight since he wanted me to.

"julian you should come back to my place, i know the boys would love to see you" nick suggests.

i began freeze up and my hands started to sweat. i could not stand to be around him anymore. today was already bad he was making me super uncomfortable.

"definitely i miss those fuckers" julian jokes and nick bursts into laughter.

"just follow our car and we'll meet there" he says and grabs my hand to lead me to the car. "hey nick, i don't think that's a good idea" i whisper.

"what?" he asks barely paying attention to me. "your— um your cousin coming over." i finally get the courage to say. nick stops completely in his tracks and turns to me.

"why? did he do something to you?" he asks and grabs my hands. "i— maybe you could just tell him another time please?" i beg but nick only looks at me confused.

"i'm confused. why would i do that? is there something you're not telling me?" he questions with furrowed eyebrows.

"no—i—he... your cousin he—" i began but was cut off by the honk of a car.

"no time for talking let's go" julian laughs and nick does the same before hopping in the car and starting it.

i look over at julian which only made him wink at me. i looked down and quickly made my inside of the car.

"now i'll ask you again.. is there something you wanna tell me?" he asks before pulling off.

i quickly shake my head and just sigh.

after a long drive of awkward silence we finally reached the boys home. i got out of the car and made my way inside the house, with nick following behind.

we walked in and the house was almost full of people like always.

"kaylani" kelsey screams and runs over to hug me.

"hi kels" i smile and hug her back. shortly after i was greeted by everyone else.

"hey i'm gonna go upstairs, i'm not really in the mood for people" i whisper to nick and he nods.

"you want me to come upstairs with you?" he asks and i shake my head no. "no you stay down here and have fun."

"ok. i love you" he says and kisses my forehead and i reply with the same statement.

"ew get a room" julian screams as he walks in the door. i roll my eyes and make my way up the stairs to nick's room.

once i got there i quickly slipped out of the red dress i was wearing and into one of nick's t-shirts with a pair of his boxers.

i jumped into his bed and put the big black comforter over my body and laid there until i dozed off.

"wake up" i heard someone whisper into my ear. my eyes slowly flutter open and i see a tall figure standing in front of me.

it was hard to make out who it was because of how dark it was in the room. "nick?" i question and the person only laughs.

"try again" he whispers and lays down next to me. i immediately try to jump up but am stopped by his arms pulling me down.

"please don't" i cry which only makes him laugh harder.

"you know the first time was so good, that i think we need to do it again." he winks and hovers over top of me.

"no please..nic—" i began to yell but was cut off by a slap.

"don't even try it" he says putting his hand over my mouth.

"hey babe are you—" nick walks into the room and julian immediately jumps up. "what the hell" nick snaps.

"get your girl bro she was all over me" julian says and tried to push nick off of him. "p-please dont lies to him. that's bullshit" i cried and nick looked at me with sympathy.

"fuck her man, she's a whore" julian spits and nick just turned into a whole other person. he began to punch julian until his face started to bleed.

"nick please, you'll kill him" i beg trying to pull his arm but his elbow only hits me in my nose causing it to bleed. i fell on the floor crying, i could tell nick felt bad but he didn't say anything

he took one last glance at me and then walked out of his now destroyed bedroom.

-
omg so i'm sorry it took me so long to update but i'm back lol ..

i met the boys on saturday and they were so sweet plus zion and edwin called me pretty i wanted to fucking cry [oh lmk if u want a face reveal ;)] overall the concert was so fun and i can't wait until next tour ;)

but don't forget to vote and comment pls !