chapter 12

nick's pov

"i really think you need to talk to her" zion suggest sitting next to me at the island. i quickly shook my head no and he gave me a side eye.

"nah, i'm done with her for good this time, you know i put so much shit into being with her im fucking tired" i shrug my shoulders.

"you don't mean that" he says looking at me. "she needs you now more than ever bro she scared to tell you— just talk to her" he sighs.

"i can't" i simply say. "fuck nick! can you please stop being an asshole for once in your life and just talk to her what the fuck" he screams grabbing his hair.

"you see, this is what she does" i sneer.

"what the fuck are you talking about" zion asks still looking at me. "she did this the first time, she's trying to fuck up our friendship again. she's so manipulative" i sigh.

"you're an actual dickhead, she was fucking raped by your cousin and you can't get your head out of your ass for two seconds to realize that she's actually hurting and isn't worried about our 'friendship'. "

"w-what?" i ask confused "you heard me— just talk to her" he says getting up from his seat and making his way upstairs.

i sat there in silence trying to take in what zion had just told me. it couldn't be true, i knew julian and he would never do anything like that.

i decided to call him and really find out if this whole thing was true. i dialed his number and waited for him to answer. after the third ring i finally heard his voice through my phone's speaker.

"yo" he blatantly says. "ay, julian first i wanna apologize for all the shit that went down i was just angry and you were there. my fault" i sigh.

"fuck it, we're family we go through shit i still love you bro" he says and i nod. "i need to meet up with you though to talk about some shit."

"ok, just meet me at the warehouse on the corner of slauson ave" he responds.

"i'll be there in twenty."

soon after i pulled up to what looked like an abandoned building. it looked a little sketchy so i decided to call julian to meet me outside.

the phone rang for almost two minutes and he didn't pick up so i walked into the dark building to search for him.

"julian" i called out and no one responded. i continued to walk further inside and heard a noise do i quickly turned around.

everything went black from there.

kaylani's pov
"well did it at least call you?" kelsey asks and i quickly shake my head no and sighed.

"literally he's an asshole, sometimes i don't even know what you saw in him" zion says hanging his head low. "same thing she saw in you" edwin jokes and it caused everyone to laugh.

"don't worry, i'm not stressing it. if he doesn't want to talk that's fine." i sigh "i'm not going to force him" i continue with tears starting to form in my eyes.

"why is my life so complicated?" i groan and kelsey rubs my back to comfort me. "i promise we'll always be here for you and it will get better" brandon flashes a smile at me. "thanks" i mumble.

"how about we go see a movie?" austin suggest and everyone nods except me.

"i'm sorry i just don't feel like it, im not really in the mood but please go have fun" i smile and they give me a sad look.

"i promise im fine just tired" i assure them and they nod. they all got up from my couch and giving me a hug.

"it was nice meeting you ansley" i give her a smile smile and hug her , she smiled back and made her way out the door with the others.

"call me if you need anything" zion tells me and kisses my cheek, i only nod in response.

i quickly shut my door after they all left and sighed. all i wanted right now was nick.

-
short chapter again but this story is almost coming to an end, I'm not sure if i should just do twenty chapters or go to thirty i don't know. but either way i'll miss writing it !