T or D | Dave

(A/N): This is set before all this sburb stuff... Sorry if he seems ooc, I don't remember that much and I'm prolly getting a bunch of shit wrong but I tried. Believe me.
(Pic: looks a bit younger right? Also like trash hahah-)

(Y/n) = your name
(F/n) = friend's name
(f/p) = fave pet
(f/c) = fave candy
(f/s) = fave snack
(f/d) = fave drink
(f/f) = (here:) fave flavor(ed)

¬¬¬¬¬
Homestuck
< Dave Strider >< F. Reader >
¬¬¬¬¬

(Readers P.O.V.)

I was just home chilling when suddenly my good friend (F/n) decided to break into my apartment. Or well, technically she just opened the door and walked in as it was unlocked, but still, they hadn't asked for permission.

They pleaded me to go outside on the roof with them, and I hesitantly agreed. They cheered and ran out og my room while I shook my head and got up from bed with a small chuckle.

Just as I was about to walk out the door, I saw a hand stick through my window and thought, what the freak, before it dissapeared again as my friend up onto the roof after waving bye to my parents. We could see almost all of the city from here, and the air was actually a bit chilly, as it was early spring.

My friend noticed me rubbing my arms, and asked if they should go down and get our jackets. I nodded, and sat down to wait.

Now, time for some backstory info. We've been in the block for about two months, my parents and I, and they never let me go anywhere alone. Until I'd met (F/n). I met them while moving in, and they had helped me a lot while settling into the new school and other things.

They lived in the apartment which door was just a few away from mine, so we visited each other often. Had they lived in a different block, I'd probably never be allowed to visit, as I was just a teenager. Soon to be, at least.. I was twelve years and nine months old! Yeah! Three more months and I'm finally getting that (f/p) my parents promised me!

This thought had me so excited I didn't notice someone else had gotten on the roof.

(Daves P.O.V.)

I gave Lil Cal a fistbump before I got up on the roof to be alone.. At least hoping to be left alone by my bro. I had just lost a rap battle to some troll online, and I had to admit my defeat. I didn't feel that good to be honest. But I'm way too cool to care about that. Yeah. Maybe I'd beat them next time. Just had to practice some more..

When I got up, I was lost in thought, but I snapped out of it when I saw a girl sitting near the edge, squealing and/or mumbling to herself... Something about a (f/p) and turning thirteen real soon.

I looked around to see she was all alone, so I walked a bit closer and cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Um.. Hi there." Goddammit Strider.

(Readers P.O.V.)

I snapped my head towards the sound, seeing an obvious 'coolkid' standing by the stairs. I think (F/n) had told me something about this guy. I'd also seen him around at school, maybe. Anyways I smiled a bit awkwardly and sent a small wave in his direction.