monstrosity pt1

━━━━━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━━━━━
Ok so basically:
Tentacle/slime boio x female human..
Don't judge...

Just a warning, I got some sort of writers block going on (more like lack of motivation) so it's gonna be weird :/
...
Also this is leading up to my first lemon, so just be excited for that, I guess.
(ps it's a world with fantasy monster and such... Most of em are humanoid)

Part one out of probably three;
Slimy neighbor
━━━━━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━━━━━

❦ (Y/n) ❦

Waking up early on a weekend is hard, especially when you really want to finish the dream you just had. In my case, it was a rather... Intimate one...

It got easier once I heard a noise from outside, though. It sounded like a car door slamming shut, but I wasn't sure if I was just hearing things. I lived a good amount of driving away from the nearest town, and didn't have uninvited visitors often.

Sure, there were a few houses around, the closest maybe just about forty meters away – empty. The rest were scattered around with quite some distance between them, though. Either with unwelcoming occupants or empty too, of course. I think I picked this one in hopes of someone nice moving in next-door.

Hopefully that's what was happening, but of course my mind could just be fucking with me. Being alone every day isn't very healthy for the human brain, I've heard. I work from home too, so that's very helpful with the 'lonely' thing.

As I lay there in my bed thinking, I hear another sound. This time it's some sort of engine. My first thought is a car, and once I finally muster up the courage to let my bare feet meet the cold floor, one look out through the curtains proves me right.

I can see a green car parked by the nearest house. I don't really know much about them, but it doesn't look too expensive. Just an average car. The other one, the one I heard, is a moving truck exiting the driveway. It looks like someone just.. Moved in there!

(Early tho)

I gasp, feeling exitement running through me, waking me up. Rushing into the bathroom and then into the kitchen, I got ready for the day about twice as quickly as I would usually.

I couldn't help myself, but after two years of living alone out in practically nowhere and being way too shy - or lazy - to go out with anyone, I had to get to know my new neighbor.

━⊱❦⊰━

After a few hours of walking around the house with a coffee mug, catching up with some news and thinking about what kind of person my new neighbor might be, I decided to go say hi.

I might be shy around and about new people, but this was my chance to finally have someone to talk to more than once every two months.

I walked slowly, allowing my mind to wander further. This person didn't have to be human, I reminded myself. And whatever it is, whatever they identify as, and whatever kind of person they are (unless they're just plain rude and unpleasant), I would accept it and not freak out. Freaking out was not an option.

As I closed in, I started thinking 'What if they're freaked out by me?' Nah. That'd be rude of them and nobody should tell me how to be myself. And you too shouldn't just accept hate unless it's just constructive criticism and you're just being a bitch about it. Yes, that's right. A little bit of fourth wall break is fine, right? Anyway-