A/N: Shit

Everything has gone to shit. I am really sorry. Nobody will read this anyway but I still feel the need to make this author's note to apologize, and maybe have a little bit of a... vent? Whatever. I have been thinking of making a oneshot book for only a specific fandom or character, but I can't seem to finish even a single oneshot anymore.

I feel kind of meaningless because of this. I used to pump them out like a machine... One of the only ways I could feel good about myself was making things others enjoyed, and I guess drawing and then posting onto my instagram and getting a few likes here and there helps a little as of right now, but I also don't really know if I should feel that way.

Social media and shit, you know. I do something I enjoy and get a few people's attention. I just hope it doesn't go so far that I start doing things for more attention, but you never know. People change. Even you yourself might, without knowing it. And once you do realize, it might be too late to go back...

I'm sorry, I truly am, even though nobody will know.

Nothing has compared to the feeling of someone sharing my interests commenting and talking to me about my writing, sending requests and just being positive.. Yet.....

There is a person who very often comments on my drawings, and all I wish for as of right now is to keep making her happy, and to keep getting confirmation that I am, in fact, somehow, bringing a smile to her face. Even if it's just one person, it's enough. More than I think I deserve, even... But yeah.

If anyone at all has read all of this, even if you don't let me know, know that I am grateful of your existence.

This book will be discontinued, but I might make another chapter just because if I ever get the courage and inspiration to start another oneshot book.

Bye for now.

Signed by yours truly, ck.