i. love city

jisung walked up to the eleven-story apartment building and sighed. he was relieved to finally be able to live by himself. just getting out of high school, he had to find somewhere outside of his parents' home to live, so he found an apartment complex near his school that was cheap to move into.

the landlady was already waiting outside. "you must be the new tenant! welcome!" she said in a cheerful voice. she was a sweet old lady that smiled a lot. she handed him the keys, and jisung started to walk off towards his room on the 7th floor when he heard the landlady say, "wait!"

"hm?" jisung muttered, turning around, and the lady started walking towards him.

"i have to tell you something! the reason many of the previous tenants left your room was because your neighbor is... noisy," she explained. "i'm very sorry, but there isn't really anything we can do about it. his dad is a powerful lawyer, so we wouldn't be able to kick him out without starting a court case."

jisung smiled. "it should be fine, but thank you for telling me!"

she smiled back, relieved that he wasn't leaving already. jisung took his luggage that consisted of mainly clothes up the elevator and into the hallway. he walked past the seemingly noisy neighbor's room and stopped. he looked at the door and noticed there wasn't anything strange about it, so he shrugged it off. it's not like he expected anything to be off, but the way the landlady described his neighbor made him assume something would just be different about his living space.

he reached for the key and unlocked his door, throwing his stuff inside and flopping onto the bed. he sighed, exhausted after the trip there. i i'll take a quick shower and go to sleep afterwards, he thought to himself.

he got into shower, feeling the warm water run over his well-built body.

he got out of the shower and reached for the clothes inside of his suitcase. he put on his sleep clothes and laid in bed, ready to get up and start work the next day. finally, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"f-fuck!"

jisung woke up with a yelp, surprised at the noise. what the hell was that? he wondered. a few seconds later, he heard something else.

"a-ah! it f-feels so good!" he heard coming from somewhere nearby. he then realized it: it was coming from the neighbor's apartment.

i-is that someone moaning? jisung realized in surprise. were they really doing it? and right next to his own room?

jisung laid back down, but he heard more and more moans coming from next door, and it was hard to fall asleep. eventually, he covered his ears with his pillow and fell asleep, but the moans he heard made his dreams a lot less family friendly.

he woke up the next morning still tired after last night. he changed into clothes for work and headed outside, avoiding the guy that lived next door.

however, he didn't do good enough, as he saw someone standing next to his neighbor's door. it was his neighbor, he assumed because he was dressed like he was ready to go. oh, and he also had the key in his hand. he looked about jisung's age, if not older, and had dirty blonde hair.

jisung quickly walked past him, but the guy quickly perked up. unbeknownst to jisung, his neighbor started staring at the younger.

he walked into the convenience store where he worked and sat down at his register. he saw changbin next to him, ringing up a customer. he's so cute, and with arms like that, jisung thought but stopped himself mid-thought. he still couldn't get over the sounds from next door.