vii. bomb bomb

"who's that?" changbin asked.

"oh," jisung said, "that's my neighbor, minho." the younger glared at the dirty blonde for coming in there and ruining changbin and his moment.

"are you guys... dating?" he asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"not yet," minho said, causing jisung to turn bright red and slap the older's shoulder.

"no. never in my life will i date him," the younger said to changbin reassuringly.

"why are you even here?" he asked, turning back to minho.

"to buy condoms," the older bluntly responded.

"wow, being even more of a hoe today, i see," jisung smirked.

"no, silly. it's for us. what else will we use tonight?" minho responded, grabbing the younger by his waist and pulling him closer.

"minho! stop it!" he said, pushing the older away from his chest. his heart was beating too quickly for this to continue.

changbin started laughing behind them, causing jisung to turn around in confusion.

"you guys are a cute couple," he joked.

"n-no! we're not a couple!" jisung said, noticing the clock. he sighed as his shift was finally over. "i'm gonna go now, bye," he said, waving to changbin and leaving the store with minho in close pursuit behind him.

when they reached the apartments, minho grabbed jisung's hand and pulled him towards the older. jisung quickly moved his hand away, stopping to confront minho.

"don't do that ever again," jisung said, referring to the incident at work.

a/n : somewhat creepy (but not really) minho up ahead. this is just a very slight trigger warning.

minho smirked. "i know you liked it," he said. he was obviously enjoying how he got the younger to feel helpless around him. he knew he affected him, and he loved it. he knew how each time minho would smirk or touch him, his face would burn bright red, and the younger would lose control of his senses. it excited minho down to the core to know that he was the one to cause that.

"n-no, i didn't," jisung lied. his face burned bright red as he shoved past minho and into his room.

he's getting in my head far too much, jisung thought. he knew that there was something going on between them, but he refused to accept it. he wasn't going to like that guy because he knew it would just end badly. all minho wants is jisung's body, and he's not going to let him have it. if minho wanted an actual relationship, however, he might consider it. what am i saying?! he thought, what about changbin?

he had to choose. the war between minho's thighs and changbin's arms was commencing, and tomorrow would be the first battle.

a/n : i had to put the thighs vs arms part it was too important to ignore.