ii. wakey wakey

the rest of the week went the same, but the moans were different each time. they were always guys, but the person moaning changed from night to night.

each day, jisung got less and less sleep, and honestly? he was fed up with it. he could barely keep his eyes open during school and work, and when he got home he (tried) to go to bed right away. he couldn't sleep, though. at least he learned the guy's name from the moans. it was minho. emphasis on the "ho" part.

on the 5th day of jisung moving in, he couldn't take it anymore. he laid in bed all night hearing sexual acts being done next door. he had enough at that point, so he got up and got dressed and ran straight out of the door.

he knocked on minho's door and the older opened it, smirking. jisung opened his mouth to say something, but he realized that minho was only wearing his boxers.

"c-can you please keep it down at night. you're making it hard to sleep," jisung said, his face glowing red.

"i'm making it hard?" the older chuckled.

"yeah- wait! no!" jisung said, understanding what the older meant.

"i could do a lot more than that, if you want," the older said, stepping forward.

"n-no," jisung gulped.

"c'mon, are you sure you don't want to be the one in my room at night?" minho said, smirking. jisung felt something in his pants. oh no, jisung thought. he knew minho was bound to look down anyways.

"minho. stop it," jisung said, using his name for the first time.

minho let out a small moan. "how'd you know my name? have you been listening in at night?"

"wha-" jisung began to say, but was cut off by the older.

"you're so naughty," he said, stepping even closer to the younger, leaning down towards the frozen jisung's ear. "you know what i do to naughty boys, right?"

"y-you're such a whore! just keep it down at night, geez," jisung said, pushing minho back into his room and shutting the door in his face.

jisung, feeling a little more confident now,
walked back to his room and fell asleep to the thought of finally actually getting sleep.