x. i like you

once they reached their rooms, jisung stopped minho outside of his door.

"it was nice with you today," jisung said, beaming.

"it was nice with you too," minho said, holding onto jisung's hand.

"i see that you haven't been drinking lately," jisung said.

"well... it's because i have you, silly," minho said, chuckling.

"what do you mean?" jisung asked, obviously confused.

"come in and i'll explain," minho said, pulling the younger into his room and onto the bed.

"w-what are you going to do?" jisung asked nervously.

"i'm not going to do that, if that's what you're wondering," minho said, easing the other's worries. "not yet anyways," he mumbled.

"well then... what did you want to talk about?" jisung asked, reminding minho why he pulled the younger in his room in the first place.

"oh yeah- i wanted to finally explain myself," minho said.

"okay..." jisung said, sort of getting ready for the worst.

"well, you see... usually when people see me, they think of just a whore or something, but i'm a lot more than just a label. you weren't grossed out and you didn't ignore me because of it... you were the first person to truly be there, even if you didn't know it," minho said, caressing jisung's face like he was the only boy in the world. in fact, he was the only boy in the world to lee minho. he wanted jisung to know that, too.

"i will do whatever i can to make you know how much you mean to me," minho said, pulling jisung closer, who had wrapped his legs around the older.

"minho, did i ever confess to you?" jisung asked, snuggling up to the older.

"confess what?" minho asked, confused.

"confess that i like you," jisung said.

"i like you too, jisung," minho said, running his hands through the younger's hair.

"i choose you," jisung muttered into the okder's ear.

"what?" minho asked quizzically.

"i choose you over changbin," he said, smiling into minho's shoulder.

"you're too cute," the older said, blushing about what he just heard. it really meant a lot to be starting over with an actual relationship (one that the author doesn't have).

"also, i lied about being a virgin," jisung said, looking up into minho's eyes somewhat seductively.

"i know," minho replied with a smile.

"what? how?" jisung asked.

"because a virgin wouldn't be so turned on right now," minho said, pulling jisung's waist into his.

"h-hey!" jisung said, blushing furiously, causing the older to chuckle.

"you drive me crazy," the older said seductively, leaning in to the brunette's sweet lips. jisung loved every kiss that he got from minho, and was amazed at how good he was. he was starting to get addicted to them, in all honesty.

once they pulled away, jisung giggled.

"did something happen?" minho asked, concerned.

"i-it's just that... i realize how amazing you are finally," jisung said, looking into the older's eyes, taking in the view. minho was one of the best things that could've ever happened to jisung, and he never wanted it to end. he felt so different around him, and even though they got off to a rough start, he knew that the older cared about him a lot.

"i love you," jisung said, laying in the older's chest.

"i love you too," minho whispered as jisung fell asleep.

a/n : so, this is where our story ends. it honestly makes me sad to end any book, especially one like this that i enjoyed writing so much. i love all of my readers, and i just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this and supporting me through the writing process. all of you are AMAZING human beings, and i want you all to know that you mean the world to me. i never expected to get into writing, but because of you all, i have and i love it. i just want to say one last thank you to all of you, and i wouldn't be here without you 💞