iv. rough

"r-ruin me?" jisung asked, startled by the older's words.

"you know what i mean," he said.

"i'm not a virgin, so i guess your chance to 'ruin me' is taken away," jisung lied, causing minho to chuckle.

"that's funny," he said.

"it's not a joke. i'm serious," jisung continued to lie.

"well then prove it," minho said.

"prove it? how?" jisung asked, obviously confused.

"show me how good you are in bed," minho commanded.

"what? no, you pervert!" jisung said, slapping the older's muscular chest. minho caressed the younger's face, causing jisung to flinch back, smacking the older's hand off of him.

"ugh, stop it!" jisung said, annoyed at his face turning red. i cannot like this guy. who knows what would happen? jisung told himself.

"hm, baby? you don't like that?" minho said, stepping forward.

"n-no!" the younger responded nervously, taking several steps back.

"you know i want you," minho said, causing the younger's face to heat up even more.

"i just started talking to you this week," jisung said. "besides, i bet you say that to every guy that you take home," jisung said, but minho was no longer smiling. if anything, he looked sad.

"that's not true... you're special," he said to the shorter with a gleam in his eyes.

"how am i special?" jisung asked. he was even more confused than when he first started talking to minho. was he being serious, or was he just trying to get in his pants?

"you haven't run away from me," minho said, grabbing jisung's hand and pulling the younger towards him. they made eye contact, but jisung turned away quickly, his face turning into a tomato. what does that mean? jisung thought, extremely confused at this point.

minho let go and they walked back towards the apartment complex. the walk back home was completely silent, with jisung still trying to understand what was going on.

as soon as they got inside the elevator, minho spoke up. "fine," he said, "i will keep it down, but only for you, cutie."

"t-thanks," jisung said, caught off guard. they walked back to their rooms, and jisung assumed the guy that was with minho left, because there were no more noises for the rest of the night.