iii. lip & hip

"j-jisung!" a voice said,  "you're so good."

"nothing but the best for you," he responded to the dirty blonde boy. he felt his legs give in as minho went further and further.

——————

"what the fuck!" jisung woke up, scared. "what was i just dreaming about?" he asked himself, recalling him and minho doing...something.

he heard minho cry out his name again, but this time, it wasn't in a dream.

w-what? why is he moaning my name? jisung asked himself. he heard minho rocking the bed in his room, continuing to moan "jisung" as loud as he could.

"are you kidding me," jisung said, pissed. "i'm not letting him get away with it this time."

jisung got up and put a shirt on and bolted straight for minho's room. he didn't care that it was the middle of the night, he still banged on the door.

minho opened the door surprisingly quickly. he had a towel wrapped around his waist, which made jisung blush, but other than that jisung was still pissed off.

"what the hell! i told you today to stop fucking in the middle of the night!" he yelled at the older, who was still smirking. jisung was about to slap him, but he backed up, revealing the naked guy in his bed.

"and is his name jisung?" the younger asked, pointing to the exposed male in front of him.

"oh, who him? yeah, it is," minho said, chuckling. "why? did you dream that i was moaning your name?"

"what- no! wait, how do you even know my name is jisung?" he responded. what a creep, he thought.

"i saw your name tag on your shirt when you were leaving for work the first day," the older responded coolly.

jisung let out a groan. "i'm tired of you. honestly," he said, sighing as he shut the door and walking to the elevator. he pressed the one button and went all the way to the first floor. he then walked outside to get some fresh air.

a few minutes after he got outside, he heard footsteps coming from behind him, causing him to quickly turn around.

"jisungie!" minho said, acting innocent.

"go away," jisung said, ignoring the older trying to talk to him.

"why did you go outside so late? it's 1 am, a dangerous time for a cutie like you," he said.

"it's not," jisung said, pausing his walk and turning to minho.

"well i still need to keep an eye on you," minho came back.

"and why is that?" jisung asked, confused. does he actually care about me? the younger wondered.

"because," he started, "let's say you're walking around here and you find a guy that's just waiting for his perfect bottom to show up. you'd be tempted, right?" he asked jisung, who was blushing already. "well, i don't want that to happen to you," he said to the younger.

"w-why?" jisung said, confused about minho's thoughtfulness.

"it's simple," he said, leaning towards jisung, his face right next to the younger's ear. "i want to be the one," he whispered, "to ruin you."

a/n : don't worry this still isn't a smut,,, there will just be kinky things said because i know people like that 🤧