v. i like that

after a few days, jisung didn't hear anything at night from next door. actually, he didn't hear anything at all from him for the past few days. of course this got jisung worried, even though he didn't want to be.

what if he's hurt? he wondered while at work.

"hey, what's wrong?" changbin asked, noticing the worry on the younger boy's face.

"oh! n-nothing, binnie," jisung responded nervously. he was a softie around people like changbin, but for minho he wasn't so soft. literally ;).

"are you sure?" he asked.

"yeah! i'm fine," he responded to the older.

he didn't have much time to talk, since his shift was just about to end. jisung looked at the time  and said , "bye binnie," and waved goodbye as he walked out.

he was reminded of minho, and remembered how he was worried. i guess i have to check on him now, jisung thought. it's not like he wanted to be worried, he just couldn't stop himself.

as soon as jisung got home, he knocked on minho's door. "minho?" he said, but there was no response. "minho! open the door!" he continued, but still, nothing.

"i'm coming in," he said, and opened the already unlocked door. minho was laid out on the bed with a beer bottle in his hand, and several more empty ones around him.

"minho!" jisung said, rushing over to him. he noticed that minho had his eyes closed, almost as if he was... dead. he shook him several times, and thankfully minho opened his eyes.

"what are you doing?" jisung yelled at the older, who just smiled.

"if i can't have a person to keep me company anymore, then this is the only way i'll stay happy," he said.

"minho... what?" jisung said in confusion.

"also... i'm saving myself for you, cutie," he ignored the younger's question, letting out a slight chuckle.

"minho... your an idiot," he said, sighing, but the older had already passed out again "now i have to stay with you all night to make sure you don't die," he sighed.

it was already nighttime, so jisung laid down on the couch while watching minho, making sure he didn't throw up on himself.

——————

minho woke up and checked the time. it was already noon, and his head was still killing him from what happened last night. then he remembered how jisung came in and checked on him, and he smiled.

jisung, why won't you just be mine? he said inside his head. he looked around his room and saw jisung was still there, laying down on the couch. he looked so adorable and innocent, it was adorable.

minho walked over to the sleeping boy and saw his sweet face and cute cheeks. "jisungie~ you're so cute," he said to the sleeping boy.

he leaned down and kissed him on the forehead, and not far after he heard the boy groan. "minho?" he said, opening his eyes that were still getting adjusted to the light. "did you just... kiss me?"