ix. naughty boy

a/n : in just one day this book went from 350 reads to around 500. thank you ALL so much for all of your support but i'm sad to say that this book is almost over. the next chapter will be the last one, but i will make it the best that i can. thank you all again for your voting and reading, it really gives me motivation 💞

—————————

as soon as jisung returned from work, he collected himself and knocked on minho's door.

"hey baby," minho said, opening the door, but jisung just ignored it.

"shut up and listen," jisung said, silencing the older. "i've decided to give you a chance. how about tomorrow, you and i go to the movies?" jisung asked, surprisingly without any nervousness.

"what?" minho said. he was shocked, to put it lightly. "stop joking," he said, but then realized jisung was telling the truth. "wait... you and me? on a date?" he asked.

"y-yes," jisung said. "but no more than a date. that means no sex at all, and if i don't like how it goes then i'm going to go out with changbin instead, got it? and you can't interfere," he said strictly, as if he was a teacher giving his students rules.

"got it," minho said, smirking but extremely excited.

the next day, jisung dressed semi-casual, with ripped jeans and a sweater. minho, however, wore tight skinny jeans to show off his thighs and a buttoned down shirt with the top buttons undone.

as jisung was approaching minho's room to start heading to the movies, the handle turned and out popped his neighbor. jisung's jaw dropped at the sight of minho. he wasn't just attractive, he was extremely hot. now jisung wasn't so sure about the no sex rule.

"you like what you see?" minho said.

"y-yes- i mean, no! i mean- let's just go!" he said, grabbing onto the older's hand and leading him outside and towards the movie theater.

once they got inside the theater, they sat down and started eating their popcorn. the movie finally started, but they were almost done with the entire bucket. they didn't mind, though; they were already full.

a few minutes into the movie, jisung felt something touching his hand. "ah!" jisung yelped, pulling his hand away and turning to see it was just minho. "sorry," he said, feeling bad about pulling his hand away. he wasn't used to having a date, let alone holding someone else's hand.

he reached for minho's hand and they held it in silence. it was nice, though. jisung liked the warmth he felt from minho's hand.

all of a sudden, minho leaned into jisung's ear. "i'm hard right now," he said, causing jisung to yell out in shock.

"pervert!" jisung whispered back.

"i'm just joking," minho chuckled, and continued to hold jisung's hand close. he liked the thought of actually having a real boyfriend, and not just a one night stand.

minho began to stare at the younger, encaptured by his beauty. he wanted to express how much he loved him, but he couldn't. not yet, anyways.

by the time the movie was over, both of them were hungry again. "jisungie," minho whined, "we should get ice cream."

"that sounds good," jisung responded in agreement.

they reached the ice cream stand and minho got classic vanilla, while jisung got mint chocolate chip.

while they were walking home and eating, jisung looked over to see a bit of vanilla ice cream on the side of minho's lips, causing him to think of not so good things.

he would probably be really good in bed, jisung thought to himself. he bit his lip while thinking about the dirty blonde's nice lips wrapped around his-

"what are you thinking about?" minho said, looking down at jisung's jeans, causing him
to quickly place a hand over his crotch.

"n-nothing!" jisung said, snapping out of his thoughts.

"i don't think that was nothing," minho smirked, "not by what i saw down there."

"s-shut up," jisung nervously said, but minho had already taken steps towards the younger.

"m-minho, what are you doing?" he asked the older, taking steps back until he was against the side of a building.

"shh, you have a bit of ice cream on your lips," he said, lifting his finger to clean it. but when he was about to do so, he muttered to himself and pulled his hand away.

"a-are you okay?" he asked the older.

"my fingers won't do the job right," he said to the puzzled jisung.

"what?" jisung said as minho leaned down and kissed him, taking his tounge inside of jisung's mouth, letting him taste the mix of vanilla and mint chocolate chip.

jisung was floating in ecstasy, his senses not functioning at all and his heart beating extremely fast. when minho pulled away, jisung let out a moan.

"you liked that, didn't you?" minho said to the younger.

"y-yes," jisung responded, surprised by his own honesty.

minho leaned down towards the younger and whispered into his ear. "then you'll love tonight," he said, leaving jisung speechless.

"r-remember what i said, thighs- i mean minho," jisung stuttered. "n-no sex."

this caused minho to smirk at the brunette. "are you sure you're able to resist me? i mean, you're finally getting the chance to keep others up with your moans, and now i really want to know just sweet they sound," minho said seductively.

"i'm going to have to shut you up if you don't stop," jisung said, finally regaining his composure.

"and how is that-" minho began, but this time jisung pulled him in for a kiss.

by the time it ended, minho was out of breath. "fuck, you're good," he said. "how can i resist you," minho whined.

"i guess you can't," jisung said, taking his turn to be the one smirking.