viii. baam

minho stood outside of jisung's apartment as the younger got ready for work. as soon as he opened the door, he was met with the older's muscular body.

"hey sweetie," minho said seductively, putting an arm around jisung's waist.

"s-stop trying to get me to like you. i don't, and i will never like you because you're a hoe. you'll just play around with my feelings until i sleep with you, and then you'll throw me out," jisung said, pushing minho away, leaving the older shocked.

"wow, that hurts," he said. jisung wasn't able to tell if it was sarcasm or not.

"well it's the truth," he countered. as soon as he said that, minho pulled jisung towards him and his squirrel cheeks lit up.

"i'm not a hoe," minho whispered in jisung's ear. "not anymore, at least."

"w-what? why?" jisung asked, trying to back away from the strong gaze minho was giving.

"because i met you," minho smirked.

"s-stop," jisung said nervously, causing minho to look worried for once.

"what's wrong baby?" he said in a comforting tone.

"you're confusing me," jisung said.

"and how is that?" minho responded, not understanding why.

"b-because. i don't know if you're lying to me or not. what if you're just saying this to have sex with me?" jisung said, biting his lip and turning away from the older.

minho leaned down and whispered something into jisung's ear. "as much as i'd love to make you scream until you lost your precious voice, i think can hold myself back," he told the younger, giving jisung chills.

jisung gulped, causing minho's pants to become a bit too tight. "you're making it hard for me to resist, though. i can just imagine you right now... swallowing all of my-"

"i- i have to go to work. bye," jisung cut him off, leaving the minho behind him.

"jisung, wait," minho said, grabbing the younger's hand. "i'm just messing around. i really do care about you." jisung got even more confused by these words, but he decided to trust minho. he knew he shouldn't, but deep down, he could feel something telling him to.

at work, jisung's thoughts were consumed with decisions. he had to choose either minho or changbin now, but he decided to at least give minho a chance. tomorrow, he would ask minho out, and if he didn't like how it went, he would choose changbin instead.

a/n : THANK YOU ALL FOR 350 READS!! I LOVE EVERYONE THAT READS THIS BOOK AND SUPPORTS IT, YOU'RE THE ACTUAL BEST.