Chaperter 1: News

Heatwaves p.o.v

I was sitting on the couch watching a war movie that Cody showed me until blades walked up to me and sat down and grabbed the remote out of my servo and changed the channel to a romantic drama and act like I wasn't even there!.
What the frag blades!? I yelled but noticed he had oil leaking out of his optics. I was stunned. Blades rarely Cry's. he was always happy or dramatic about something but I hadn't seen him cry in a long while ever since he got home sick. Maybe he was home sick or he was in pain? No he had no signs of damages. blades what's wrong? I ask facing him but he didn't face me instead he try to get up and walk away but with a quick servo I grabbed him and made him face towards me. Blades! I yelled What wrong!? I hadn't seen you cry in years! I said as I hugged him hoping he will feel a lil better.
Kade called me scap head when I tried to calm him down! Blades said as he was crying onto my frame. I patted blades helm and held him bridal style while walking him to his berth room.
-time skip at blades room-
I putted blades down on his berth till I heard cody called us on the commlinks. Got it I said to cody as I was about to walk out of blades room. I notice he was geting up out of his berth. Blades gets some rest you need to relax okay? I said as I tucked him in his berth with a blanket. blades then fell into recharge as I made my way towards the bunker. as I was rising on the lift I saw chase with a displeased face. why is everyone having a hard time today!? I thought to myself as the lift stopped and we stepped off.
Okay bots! I heard Cody said as we looked at him. One of our family members are coming to visit us so plz be on your best behavior! Cody said as he looked at me. I in returned rolled my eyes. Is it chief burns sibling Woodrow? Chase ask as he knelt down to Cody's level. No chase its my sis Y/N! She left when she was 16 to live her own life but now is visiting us since she misses us! Cody said with a smile plastered on his face. Causing me to smile to I dont know why but for some reason I felt very very happy inside. Heatwave are you smiling? I heard blades said as he walked off the lift. I thought I told you to get some rest!? I said but realized that blades happiness disappeared. Chase must have realized it cause he nudged my side.

Cody's p.o.v

What's with the bots today? First my brother bes mean to blades then heatwave rolls his eyes at me and now my sis that left a long time ago is coming to visit? This is weirdest day of my life! And we had more weirder things happen on this island! I thought as I went to the elevator but stopped when I got a phone call.

Back to heatwaves p.o.v
I was about to hit chase until I heard Cody's phone call.
Hello?..yeah?....oh!.....okay I'll tell him!..okay see you soon! Cody hung up his phone and looked towards us. Shes here! Cody yelled as he ran into the elevator and disappeared.
I always wondered what inside the burns rooms or kitchen looked like but me and my team were to big!. I was then interrupted by my thoughts when I heard a similar voice called me.
Heatwave! Where are you! I heard kade yelled but before he came in the fire house I stomped my ped warning him I wasn't happy and my team caught up with my behavior and they fled outside. Why the frag did you yell at blades!? I yelled but kade only yelled back at me. He was being annoying so some one had to shut his glob up! I was about to explode till I heard chief yelled. Enough you two! Heatwave your with me! we are going to pick up Y/N! I sighed before nodding my head and transformed. I opened my door to let chief in and sped off.