Chapter 10: Minecraft

It was a nice warm day and heatwave came back from a fire rescue and he looked stressed out. He never told you why but you started to worry about him. One day you had enough and decided to ask him what was wrong. In return he ignored you and just cuddle next to you on the couch.
Heatwave tell me what's wrong! You snapped at him before he kissed you.
He was silent and stared at the TV.
You sighed and walked off to your room.

Once you were in your room you turned on the console and played Minecraft PVP.

Heatwave joined the game.

You were confused a little of how he joined you in the same lobby but you didn't care.

-time skip 2 hours later-

There was 4 players left. You,heatwave,and two other players.
You had enchanted diamond armor and a enchanted bow with power and infinity on it. Your sword had sharpness 3 and knockback on it. You were on a tower and was aiming at one of the players and heard footsteps behind you. You snapped back and saw the other player. You froze but he died instant when a arrow hit him causing him to get knocked off the tower. You looked where the arrow came from. Heatwave was on a tree and jumped off and ambushed the player you were targeting.
It was you vs heatwave. He started running towards the tower you were in. You quickly ate a golden apple and jumped off and landed on another building while heatwave was following you but he isn't that great at Minecraft he did fall of some off the buildings but he must have a speed potion cause he was running fast and had his sword out. You were running for what felt like minutes before noticing that your food bar was low. You decided to face heatwave and fight him. You attacked him with you sword and he attacked you the same way. Before you knew it you died. You were shocked. He had iron armor and a normal diamond sword.

Later After you turned off your console you headed downstairs but was stopped when you felt two pair of arms wrapped around you. Heatwave...why won't you tell Me what's wrong? You said as you teared up a Lil. I...I didn't want to alarm you... he said as he sniffed a little. What will alarm me? I'm worried that you hate me! Do you had enough of me!?. You said in a angry but sad tone. What! NO! I love you y/n! I love you more than anything! He said as he spun you around and hugged you very tightly.
Then what's wrong!? You snapped and broke up the hug by pushing him away. He was silent a moment before taking a deep breath and looked at his feet. (He's in his human form BTW) I got you...sparked.(pregnant)
What's sparked? You asked.
It's what you humans call pregnant.
That explains why you start feeling dizzy and sick in the morning. You thought you were just sick but turns out you were sick cause your pregnant. You were shocked but happy in the same time. You hugged heatwave and reassuring him that your happy and it's okay. He quickly hugged you. What if I'm not a good father!? What will our sparkling (baby) thing of me!? He said with fear in his tone. You quickly kissed him with passion causing him to be quiet before melting into the kiss. It's okay they will love you and I think you will be a great dad. You said as you broke up the kiss. Heatwave smiled a Lil before picking you up bridal style but gently took you to your guy's room. I love you y/n. I love you too heatwave. You said as you both nuzzled each others nose. So will you birth our sparkling? He ask with a worry tone.
Yes heatwave. You said as you rolled your eyes and he kissed you sweetly.