Chapter 17: The Beach

It was a lovely day and y/n and heatwave decided to go to the beach and once they told their son he was already getting ready for the beach.

Y/N Hurry! Before our spot gets taken!
Heatwave hollered out as y/n was rushing out the door with the needed materials.

~~~~~~~~~later at the beach~~~~~~~~

You and your family made it on time but once you guys got their and got the stuff heatwave transformed and dived on the spot and argued at anyone who tried to take the spot. You were kinda embarrassed but for some reason you also found it kind.(somehow). Hey mom imma go swimming! Blaze said as he putted on sunscreen and ran off to the seashore.
Be careful blaze! You yelled at him as he was running. Relax y/n he knows what he's doing. Heatwave reassured you as he threw a big rock out the way so he can sit down.

~~~~~~~~meanwhile in the ocean~~~~
Orcy:

~~~~~~~~meanwhile in the ocean~~~~Orcy:

Orcy:

Orcy:.....MOTHER FUU-!

~~~~~back to y/n and heatwave~~~~~~

Y/n's p.o.v
Me and heatwave were sitting down having a nice lunch until out of nowhere the rock that heatwave threw launched out from the ocean on landed on heatwave causing him to crash down onto his food and to the ground. Who did that!?! Heatwave yelled as he looked back and saw nothing. I laugh and told him "Carma"
He chuckled and then if that wasn't enough blaze came back and sat on the towel heatwave was on and causing it to be soaking wet. Which heatwave was instantly triggered and chased after his son as I laughed.

Hope you all enjoy!