Chapter 2:Love at first sight

Y/N p.o.v

You were on the fierry and was excited to see your family and that's when you notice the ferry stop at your destination. You quickly jumped into you're Lamborghini and drove off the ferry and you notice a fire truck next to the dock but when you got closer you realised that that  was your dad in the fire truck.

 You quickly jumped into you're Lamborghini and drove off the ferry and you notice a fire truck next to the dock but when you got closer you realised that that  was your dad in the fire truck

(This is the lambo)

You parked next to the fire truck and quickly brushed your hair and tucked you're f/s (favorite shirt) in but for some reason you felt like you were being watched but when you looked around no one was watching you until you heard a window opening and looked up at the fire truck. Hey y/n how was you day? You're dad chief asked you as you smiled warmly. Good and you'res? You asked. Good! Chief said smiling like always.

Heatwaves p.o.v

Scrap! She looks hot! I thought as she drove off in her car and heard chief say meet you at the fire house! I looked at chief like I was in love. Are you okay heatwave? I heard chief ask me. Yes chief I said as I tried to his my expression. But I can tell that chief wasn't buying any of it cause he only giggled at me. Chief what's so funny!? I ask him with confused optics. Nothing heatwave let's get to the fire house okay? Okay I answered and we drove off to the fire house.

                                                             -time skip at the fire house-
I parked and open my door to let chief out till I notice Cody walking towards us.
Hey Cody how was school? Chief asked as he jumped out and hugged Cody. Good! Hey dad why did you take heatwave and not chase? Cody ask with worried eyes. Well heatwave needed to take a break from kade so I had him drive me to the fierry. Chief said as him and cody went in the elevator and disappeared again.

                                                     -le time skip cause I'm lazy-

Y/n's p.o.v
I was in the kitchen talking to everyone till I heard a loud bang Sound!
What was that I said grabbing my metal baseball and headed to the basement. Y/n! Wait come back here! I heard Cody yell for me but I was running and slideing on the pole and that's when I heard mumbling in the bunker! So I took the elevator and went down with Cody. I told Cody to stay behind me but he refused. Y/n no wait! Once the elevators door open I run out and saw 4 bots talking but quickly looking towards me with worried expressions on there faces but then before a knew it I fainted.

Cody's p.o.v

I told y/n to stop but she ran out the elevator and froze. Oh great now look what you guys did! I said as I went to drag her on the couch. Why did she fall on the floor? Heatwave asked me as I putted her on the couch next to heatwave but since she was heavier than me heatwave help me and putted her on his lap. But I quickly notice him blushing redder than his paint color. Well heatwave she fainted cause she saw you guys! I answered but he was still looking at her. Aww heatwave likes y/n! I heard blades cooed and I rolled my eyes. So what was that loud bang noise? I asked them. Oh me and boulder where trying to push the couch but heatwave only got mad and well you can probably guest what happen after that. Chase said as he looked down at his peds. I only sighed though. *yawn* well I'm tired see you guys in the morning! And with that I went to the elevator and went back to my bedroom.