Chapter 12: welcome home

You were in the hospital for 4 days and you were finally getting out.
Y/n are you ready? The nurse asked you as you nodded.

-time skip cause I don't want to talk about boring stuff-

You were finally back at the firehouse (BTW Charlie burns drove you there)
It was good to be back. The first one to come greet you was Dani then followed by blades. Where's the others? You asked Dani. They are at a cat rescue. Dani said as she looked at the sleeping baby. You heard a very similar engine roar. Y/N! You heard Cody yell as he jumped out of boulder.
You hugged Cody and then gram and kade came out and joined in on the hug. Hey what about me!?! You heard heatwave pouted and you walk up to him and he knelt down and kissed you on the head. Someone misses me~? You cooed as heatwave picked you up and took you to your guy's room.

It's was the middle of the night and your baby started to cry. You quickly got up and checked the crib your baby was in. He was hungry so you fed him hopeing that heatwave wouldn't wake up upset. Once you were done feeding him he went back to sleep. Phew! You were Relief that heatwave wouldn't wake up by your baby crying and that your son is okay.

-time skip a few days later-

Heatwave insisted that he takes care of the baby while you sleep. You denied but he kept protesting. He won the argument and everytime the baby needs something heatwave would get up and take care of it then in the daytime when the baby needs something you will take care of it. Sometimes when you and heatwave need to go somewhere Dani or chief would baby sit the baby while you and heatwave were gone. You and heatwave where in your guy's room while chief was taking care of the baby (heatwave is in his bot form but he is your size but a little taller.). Hey y/n~? Heatwave cooed as he twirled your hair around his digit.
Yes heatwave? You asked him but then he pined you down on the berth.
Heatwave! You shrieked but he silenced you by kissing you with lots of passion. You melted into the kiss and deepens the kiss. You found yourself naked and realized what heatwave wanted. Heatwave! I...I..I can't! You said as you pushed him off you. Why not~. You know you like it~.
He cooed as he went back ontop of you. You thought for a moment and sighed. Fine. But not to roug-. You were cut off when heatwave shoved his whole member in you. Heatwave!. You said as he only gave a innocent smile. In return you just rolled your eyes. Never mind. You said as he continued his "fun".