Chapter 16: Boys Night

Y/n left to visit her friend at her new house at F/L (friends location) and wouldn't be back after 2 days leaving heatwave and blaze alone at the house.

Y/n: don't make a mess okay boys. *leaves*

Hey dad what do we do now? Blaze asked his dad as he got off the couch and stretched. Hmm... boys night?
Hell yeah! And just like that the two boys left to get the stuff they needed and invited chase and boulder but blades had to stay at the academy to watch over the recruits.

~~~~~time skip at night time~~~~~~~~

Hey son have you seen the-.
Heatwave was cut off when he saw the mess they made after the boy band party. Hey dad are we fucked? Blaze asked as he looked at the mess.
No we are totally fine your mom will be back in 2 days so relax. And right when heatwave said that he got a message.

Y/N:
Hey honey I will back in the morning apparently F/N
Wanted to come over and her house was so beautiful. Any way I'll be home soon! Love ya! :3

Heatwaves jaw dropped and his son knew what was going to go down.
WE BETTER GET CLEANING OR Y/N WILL HAVE OUR AFTS!! Heatwave panicked as he rushes to the closet as blaze went to go tell chase and boulder to help clean up.

~after a hour and still the place is a mess.~

Y/n's p.o.v
I walked in the house and saw a mess!
I gasped as heatwave and blaze came out from the kitchen and saw me.

Heatwave: RUN FOR IT!

 Arg! Y/n said as she chased the boysAnd once she caught them they had to clean the house and do y/n's chores for a full month

And once she caught them they had to clean the house and do y/n's chores for a full month. heatwave and blaze were being tortured by the smell of perfume when y/n and her friend were trying it on.