Chapter 9: holiday

( I know its not Christmastime but here's the story anyways.😋)

It was the day before Christmas in the morning. You and heatwave had been married for a while know. Sometimes you guys get in arguments but they wouldn't last long. Heatwave loved you with all his spark and you loved him the same way.
You both were in your guys bedroom (yes you now you both share a room.)  room sleeping till your alarm on your phone went off.

Heatwaves p.o.v

It was 6 in the fragging morning and y/n's phone goes off causing me to get my aft up and walk out the room with my pillow and went to the couch and just watched TV while resting my head on the pillow. That when I heard our door open and saw a sleepy y/n with messy hair. Morning sleepyhead! She greeted as she walked past me but I grabbed  her and sat her her on my shoulder. Today's Christmas eve! She said with excitement and tiredness in her tone. Yay! I said with sarcasm. What's wrong wave? She asked as she put her hand on my helm. I don't really find excitement in this holiday. Especially when blades will try to be pranking me in this season. Oh! Don't worry! It'll be fine! Y/n said with a smile on her face. Oka- . I was cut off when a snowball hit me in the face. I wiped the snow off my face and looked angrily at the bot who threw it at me. BLADES! I yelled with anger and annoyance in my tone. Blades ran off to the tunnels but before I can follow pursuit y/n stopped me. It might be a trap! She said as she pointed at the lift. Just ignore them. Plus we gotta go patrol! She said as she got off the couch and walked to the lift. Can we not bring kade please! I said and she nodded. I transformed into my vehicle mode and open my door for y/n and let her inside. I shut the door and drove off.

                                       -time skip at night time cause you all know me😏-

Y/N went to the store and bought some stuff but wouldn't let me see them!. When ever I tried to peak she only called my name in a angered tone. I just want to take one! Small! Peek!. I thought as I tried to peek into one of the bags but y/n sent me to our room.

Y/Ns p.o.v
Heatwave keeps trying to peek inside the presents! He wouldn't stop! So I told him to stay in our room till I told him to come out but knowing heatwave he wouldn't listen to me! I heard something fell on the floor and I spun around to see who was there. Heatwave! I yelled as he got spooked and ran back to our room. Thinking it was over. Or so I thought. I realized that he took one of the presents! Heatwave come here now! I yelled as I ran to our room and snatching the present from heatwave and ran back to the
Garage. Putting the present back under the tree.

                                        -Time skip at the morning-
Heatwaves p.o.v
It was the day the humans call Christmas. Me and y/n were just relaxing on the couch. While me and y/n were cuddling blades shot towards the tree. Whoa! Blades! Calm down you gotta wait till everyone wakes up! Y/n said as joy went through her. I wonder what's in those  presents anyway. I pondered as y/n was switching through the TV to see what's on.

A moments later.

Everyone was awake and was sitting by the tree and opening their gifts. Blades got a little toy version of himself. Chase got a police hat signed by the Griffin rocks police station. Boulder got a... Rose plant?...anyway I was opening my gifts when y/n sat on my lap looking at the big presents. It was almost big as me. I opened the first one and it was a TV?... I open the 2nd one. It was a black box that seemed to have wires and etc For it to be plunged in and it came with a weird shape remote. And the third was a game. It was called Minecraft. (You guys will see later on why I chose that game.) I looked at y/n confused. How do I use this? I said as I held the black rectangular box with the weird remote.  I bet that doc green made it. I thought to myself. Thats called a console. You can play games and watch movies on it. Y/n said as she climbed onto my shoulder and kissed my faceplate.

So you and kade can stop fighting over the TV! Now you have your own. Y/n also added.
I looked at kade but before I can brag chief shook his head no and gave me a stern look.

Later on.

Me and y/n walked back to my room. she helped me set up the ne w TV and the "console"
And when we were done we both settled on my birth watching a horror movie.
I love you y/n. I said as I brought her closer to my frame. I love you too wave!~. She said as she gave me a small little kiss on my lips which I was happy to deepen but she refused and ended up throwing a pillow at my face.

A/N: sorry guys that It took me a while to Finnish this story I was busy with life and etc 🙁. But I still hope you enjoy this chapter 🙂. )