Chapter 19: smash and trash

Y/n was relaxing on the couch with her son blaze while watching tv but what she didn't know was her husband was up to something.

~~~~~meanwhile with heatwave~~~~~

you can't be serious right now.
Boulder said as he peeked over the little hill that was next to the house and overlooks the window to the living room. But I want more of y/n heatwave said drooling a little bit.
But just remember to stick with the plan got it. Got it! Blades and boulder agreed as both ran to the door with heatwave. Operation smash & trash is a go! Heatwave whispered loudly.

Y/N p.o.v
Me and my son were watching a cool movie about a super hero until we both saw the front door fly open and heatwave,boulder , blades ran inside and tackled me and my son.

Later that night heatwave was in the bed room with y/n and they were both so loud that they're son can hear them from the kitchen and if that wasn't torture boulder and blades were trashing the place so blaze was trying to clean up but it was goin...

Later that night heatwave was in the bed room with y/n and they were both so loud that they're son can hear them from the kitchen and if that wasn't torture boulder and blades were trashing the place so blaze was trying to clean up but it was going to be a rough night for him.