Chapter 8: the wedding

I woke up on my berth with y/n sleeping next to me and thats when I notice what today was. OH SCAP! I cursed out as I fell off my berth and scrambling to get up. Aww~ is my bot having trouble getting up?. I heard y/n cooed as I just rolled my eyes and put back my armor and got ready.

                                            -time skip-

Y/n's p.o.v
Me and blades where watching a TV show on Netflix and we kept getting jump scare by the scary thing on the TV screen. Aww~ is my human being a chicken?. I heard heatwave cooed behind me. Har-har-har! Very funny heatwave!. I said as he sat next to me and gave me a gentle kiss on my head. Hey tomorrow is our wedding are you excided!? Heatwave said as he jumped in joy. Yeah! But I'm a little nervous. I said stroking his finger causing him to blush a very deep red. Darker than his paint job. Hey love birds have you guys seen Cody!? We heard Frankie said as she walked up to us and cross her arms. No. We both replied but she only gave us a death glare before walking off. Jeez what got her in that mood!? I said but heatwave quickly picked up after. Primus! Kids these days!. He sighed as he walked off leaving me with blades. Ya know heatwave is worried right? Blades said as he continued watching the show. I wouldn't blame him. I said as I got off the couch and stretched before walking to my room.

Back to heatwaves p.o.v
It was the afternoon and me and the team were setting up the wedding. Chief went to help bring the cake since it was big. Dani and blades went to go get the chairs and tables. Boulder and gram were helping Cody and Frankie decorate for the wedding. Hey heatwave are you okay? I heard chase said as him and chief brought the cake on one of the tables. Yes! I mean No! I!... I stayed silent trying to think of something to say. Aw its okay heatwave! Everything will be fine! Dani said as she put a hand on the side of my leg trying to help me feel better. Oh! Heatwave you need to find a suit to put on! Frankie said as she and Cody walked up to me. A what!? I said confused. Its what people were to look nice! Boys were a tuxedo and girls were dresses! Cody said trying to explain everything to me.

Chief burns p.o.v
I was happy that y/n is in love but I'm a little worried but happy. Hey heatwave! I called out to him getting his attention. We should start getting you ready for the wedding. I said firmly to him and he nod in agreement.

Y/n's p.o.v
I think this is to tight! I said to my friend f/n (friends name). Aw! Don't be like that y/n! You know you want your husband to look at you with that sexy face. I rolled my eyes at what she said. I didn't tell her about the bots I just told her that I needed help geting ready for my wedding and she happily agreed! And if I ever hold back my secretes she will be knocking on my door ready to kick my ass!. Y/N!! I looked back at my hyper friend who had a beautiful red dress. Thats not a wedding dress. I said firmly at her but she only gave me a smirky face. Who said it was for the wedding!?. She said as she rushed me over to the changing rooms to try it on.

When I got out and showed my friend she gave me a look that said "he will so want you" which made me blush and kinda mad since she kept teasing me

When I got out and showed my friend she gave me a look that said "he will so want you" which made me blush and kinda mad since she kept teasing me.  So which dress will I be suffering in? I said sarcastically. Actually since I putty you I'll let you choose. She said as she led me to more dresses. While I was walking through the dresses one caught my eye. Hey what about that one? I said pointing at the white wedding dress.