Chapter 18: Halloween

Hurry Heatwave! Y/N said as she ran to the door while dragging her poor son who was trying to grip something for dear life. Alright! Heatwave said as he tried to hurry up and run out but tripped over blades roders. Shiit! Screamed heatwave as he did a tumble roll and nearly squishing you and your son.

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

Y/n knocks on a door and yells trick or treat at the person and after she collected her candy and went to another house. Y/n knocked on the door and waited.
Trick or Trea-! Trick or treat smell my PED give me some high grade! Heatwave yelled cutting y/n off completely! Oh your one of those bots huh the person in a robot orca costume said as they grabbed a bottle of pink liquid which surprised you and heatwave as they placed it in heatwaves bucket. Oh frag yeah! Heatwave yelled as he ran to another house as the robot orca costume person gave you a F/d (favorite drink) and F/C (favorite candy).

~~~~~time skip cuz I'm lazy~~~~

Y/n dumps her candy on the table as heatwave takes off his wolfs mask (he was dressed as a wolf.) And pours his 3 buckets on the table and drinks his high grade as blaze dumps his bucket as well. So far heatwave has the most so he won the bet that you guys made that the player with the most candy gets a whole month off of chores as the loosers have to do the winners chores for a month.

I hope you all like it and happy Halloween!