Chapter 20: weird night

It was a calm night for y/n until something happen that not even to this day she can't understand what the hell just happened but just ignores it.

Heatwave,and his son at night time:

_meanwhile_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Orcy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day you woke up with a headache cause heatwave and your son was screaming all night and they wouldn't shut up! So you decided to ask you "Weird" husband what he and your son were doing

The next day you woke up with a headache cause heatwave and your son was screaming all night and they wouldn't shut up! So you decided to ask you "Weird" husband what he and your son were doing.

Y/n's p.o.v
I walked to the kitchen to see heatwave making breakfast as our son was eating on the table and using his phone. Hey heatwave I asked as he turned to me and handed me a plate like as if I didn't talk at all.
Are you okay heatwave? I asked him as he turned to face me again and wrapped his arms around me.
Y/n... he said as he gently kissed my forehead.

Heatwaves p.o.v
It was time. I knew she would finds out later so I guest it's better if I told her before she finds out later.
I hugged her as I talked to her and gave her a small little box.

No ones p.o.v
Y/n looked at the cardboard box before opening it and seeing a note inside. She picked it out the box and read it.

Dear y/n
I love you so much and I hope you won't be mad at me but if you haven't notice then it's about time I told you.
I got you pregnant again. I hope your not mad at me and I will be happy if you can love it too just like how you did with our son , I love you y/n no matter what happens.
-you love, heatwave.

After reading the note you felt like you had to cry but when you looked up heatwave was already tearing up he hugged you and kept saying how sorry he is but you gave him a simple kiss and told him it will be okay and that your not mad at him but you told him he has to be careful and with that he agreed and you both got ready for the day but before you did you asked him about last night and apparently they were doing it cause they were bord and also wanted to see who can wake up kade but it was a tie so they were planning to do it again.

Wow that was very interesting...
Any way comment on what the next childs gender should be any way I hope you all enjoy! have a nice day readers!