Chapter 1

"Mother what did you do!" I yelled as I rushed into the house, feeling a bit frantic.

My hair was falling on my face and I was panting. I was coming home from a run when I had saw Liam Knight's care leaving our driveway and now I was both confused and a little angry at mom for not telling. She used to tell me everything.

"I didn't do anything honey." My mom said too innocently.

I knew better than to believe her and I shot her a quick, subtle glare.

"Mom." I said sending her an accusing look.

She tried to convince me that it was nothing, but I knew better, whatever my mom was planning it was not going to be good. Especially if it had something to do with Liam Knight.

"Honey why don't you sit down." She said defeated.

I did knowing I had won this argument. She sat down in front of me and smiled, which only confused me.

"I was going to wait till later to tell you, but you deserve to know." I nodded at her to continue. "Well Mrs. and Mr. Knight and I are both in agreement that you and Liam will be getting married!"

I stared at her like she was crazy, I mean she probably is crazy to come up with an idea like that. I was still in high school for goodness sake! Why could she not wait until college!?

Seeing my expression, my mom added quickly with a pleading look, "Honey, Mr. Knight has offered a lot of money if we agree to do this, so please think of your family."

My eyes widened in shock and in disdain. Why was my mom doing this to me, she didn't even bother to ask me!?

Of course our family did need a bit of money, but we could work for it! Why the bloody hell was she forcing me to marry a guy I hated!?

"You mean to tell me that you want me to get ready for money!" Rage filling my voice. "What about Liam? Does he even know!?"

"His parents just went to tell him." Was her only answer, but I could see her flinch at my rage.

I inwardly cringed. What was going to happen at school, I mean after all tomorrow was the first day of school and my second year of high school and my life was already ruined and my parents could care less. What about school!? What about my life!?

Suddenly my younger sister burst into the room. "Hey mom." She said looking down at her phone, "Can we go and watch Ed Sheeran's concert Saturday night?"

Destiny could be an angle at times, but right now was not one of those times.

"Sure!" My mom said smiling brightly which enraged me greatly.

I glared at her, of course I loved Ed Sheeran, but how can she just ignore me like that and act like it was not a big deal.

Our mom was obsessed with Ed Sheeran so we know it must run through the family.

I inwardly groaned, not that I didn't like Ed Sheeran, it just was that his concerts were always crowded as h**l.

Finally our mom called us into the dining room for dinner after maybe 30 minutes. Dismissing the topic of my arranged marriage completely.

During dinner I barely said a word. I mean wouldn't you be irritated if your mom just told you that you were going to have an arranged marriage?

I finally excused myself and went into my room. As I got ready for bed I made up my mind that I was going to ignore Liam for as long as possible I mean it shouldn't be that hard he is a player a popular for goodness sake and I...I was a nobody.

My thoughts were a mess at a moment and I felt like being sick. Arranged to marry the school's player, what about that?

I pondered this for a little bit and then decided it was probably best I went to sleep I mean after all tomorrow was the first day of school and I was going to be able to see Samantha, my best friend,again.

————————————————————

Ya! My first chapter! What do you think? Warning- This is under extreme editing!
Please~
VOTE just press the little star and I'll be leaping for joy.
COMMENT because I would love to hear what you think
FOLLOW because if you follow me I follow you so...
                                  LokidaughterM