Chapter 14

~Brooke's P.O.V~

Whoever it was put his hand on my mouth and started dragging me backwards.

I tried yelling but his hand prevented it. No matter what I did I could not loosen myself.

Then he pressed a bundle of nerves and I past out, just like that.

When I opened my eyes I was tied up leaning against a wall in a dark room.

I thrashed around frightened but angry at the same time.

"Where am I!?" I tried to ask, but sadly my voice was muffled by a rag tied around my mouth.

"Be quiet girl!" Snapped a gruff voice.

"Only if you tell me where I am and why." I said frowning which really sounded like, "Onyifooelleairimndy."

He scolded but answered anyways (though I was wondering how he knew what I said), "I'm holding you hostage for ransom. Happy?"

"Not really.(Oteally)." I smirked.

Then I became quiet, thinking of an escape plan. Then I remembered that I had a small pocket knife in a "hidden" back pocket (don't ask why, I just do).

"You stay here girl, I am going to get the rest of the gang. If you do your going to pay. Got it?" He said harshly.

Then he stopped, "What's your name?" He snapped.

"Otellingoo." I shouted. (Not telling you).

"Oh you will." He said walking towards me with a figure in his hand that may or may not have resembled a gun, "Now tell me."

"Fine!" I snapped, "My name is Sara."

"And your last name?" He asked suspiciously.

"I won't tell you." I said confidently.

"Tell me now!" The guy yelled angrily.

"Fine. My name is Sara James and that is all I will tell you." I said grinning in my mind but scowling as I looked at him.

"We'll see about that." He said as he walked away.

Once I heard the door shut and the lock turned I started feeling for my knife. Then I began to cut the rope.

When I was free I looked around the room there was one door and one very small window that I could crawl through if I tried.

I made my way towards it and sighed. Boy was this stressful. I wonder how long I've been here?

I quickly opened the window and squeezed through. When I did I heard the door open and four or five men walk in.

"Get her!" They shouted when they saw me.

Then I jumped. Out of a window of a two story shack.

I quickly recovered and then I took of running, even faster then I do during track meets.

I have no idea where I was running, but I was running.

From behind me I heard shouts and the patting of feet.

Suddenly I slammed into someone. He had blonde hair and grey eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked kindly.

"Hurry!" I cried, "Before they find me!"

He didn't ask questions. As soon as I finished saying that he wrapped his arms around me and took off running towards his car.

"Get in." He said sternly but kindly.

After about an hour of silence he decided to speak, "So what just happened over there?"

——————————————————

I am so sorry it took me so long to update! I was at camp for a week. Well what do you think of this chapter? Who is the mysterious guy who saved her?
Please,
Vote
Comment
Share

                       LokidaughterM ❤️🕊