Chapter 3

~Liam's P.O.V~

I pulled up next to Brooke smirking, "Need a ride?" I ask.

Brooke looks at me with a fierce and stubborn and shakes her head as she continues to walk.

I stay there a little dumbfounded that she ignored me but followed her anyway.

"Playing hard to get I see. Well not everyone can handle my awesomeness." I said almost laughing.

"You my dear," She said frowning, "Have an ego the size of Mars."

I shrugged it off and got back to the point, "Come on just get in the car."

She glared at me and kept walking, which annoyed me. Why in the world was she ignoring me!? And why in the world did I care?

I stopped my car, got out and followed Brooke. I pulled her backpack off her shoulder and walked towards my car forcing her to follow me.

She let out an angry screech and followed me. She got in my care slammed the door and sat there pouting, though I really have no idea why.

We drove in silence till I could not stand it any longer.

"We need to talk." I said gruffly, my mood suddenly changing.

She looked uncomfortable but nodded her head.

"Okay, since we technically are not engaged but we are allowed to live out our lives normally and just so you know I am only marrying you because of my family and nothing else understand." I said.

Brooke nodded her head but I could see hurt in her eyes and for some weird reason I felt sympathetic toward her.

I tried to shake that feeling out of my head and decided to change the subject, "So what is your reason for staying at school?"

"I had track practice." She answered simply.

For a second I sat there in shock. She did track?

"Got a problem with that." She said probably seeing the expression on my face.

"No.." I mumbled.

Ugg...What is she doing to me, she acts like she's not at all interested in me, but why?

I drove to her house and she didn't even question how I knew where she lived.

"Here let me walk you.." I started.

"No!" She nearly shouted, "I can walk myself thank you very much."

As soon as I saw she was at the door I decided to leave.

As soon as I got home I decided that I needed a little distraction so I picked up my phone and called Savannah...

——————————————————

Hey y'all! What did you think?! I am sorry it was short I will try to make longer chapters in the future! Please,
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
LokidaughterM