Chapter 7

~Brooke's P.O.V~

About five minutes into the drive Liam spoke, "You look beautiful by the way."

I gaped at him and Samantha poked my side and grinned.

"Uh..thanks?" I said feeling very confused.

Samantha looked at me as if to say, 'I told you so." But I ignored her.

The drive was not too long but by the time  we got there I was so glad to be out of the car.

"Where are we?" I asked only seeing an field which happened to have a small pond and was surrounded by a forest.

"Well some of my parents friends owned this land and I made some arrangements, so here we are." Liam said grinning as her walked to get something out of the car.

When he came back he was carrying multiple blankets and a picnic basket.

Mark and Tristen were laying out the blankets in no time while of course Samantha and I decided to explore a little.

The forest was beautiful. It was large and very green and colorful. As we explored the wonders of the forest we decided it was time for dinner so we headed back.

Liam had packed sandwiches, Coke (Pepsi, Sprite, etc.), fruit, and of course ice cream with brownies.

We ate it all in about 25 minutes and just...caught up.

The only weird thing about it was the way Liam just starred at me. I mean wouldn't you be uncomfortable if someone just starred at you with a mysterious glint in their eyes.

Finally I met his gaze and he immediately turned away. Ha not so brave now are we! My subconscious said evilly.

Then out of the blue Liam decided to contribute to the conversation, "So why don't we play truth or dare?" He asked.

Everyone said yes and I starred at him. Was he crazy!? Probably. I silently glared at my subconscious and decided to ignore it.

"Fine." I said defeated.

"I'll start!" Tristen yelled.

We all agreed, "Let the games begin." Liam said quietly.

We all looked at him strangely but decided to ignore him.

"Okay." Tristen said smirking as he turned to face Mark, "Truth or dare?"

Mark met his smirk and grinned, "Dare!"

"Well then." Tristen said pretending to think about it, "I dare you...to...KISS SAMANTHA!"

Everyone burst into fits of laughter except for Mark and Samantha.

They looked at each other and Mark made the first move his cheeks a bright red.

As soon as his lips touched Samantha's everyone started to clap and whistle.

In a matter of seconds they were both fiery red and sitting next to each other.

As the game continued I was lucky enough not to meat a fate such as theirs.

Finally as we walked toward the car Liam stopped me.

"Hey I was wondering if you could come with me to the All Hallows' Eve Dance?" He said obviously blushing.

I looked at him and thought. Liam was a player after all, he could just dump me right after it. But then again he seemed to have changed a bit. I still had my suspicions, but decided to go anyway, "Why not?" I said with a smile.

He grinned and grabbed me elbow, "Well then let us be on our way!"

——————————————————

Another chapter YAY!!! How was it. And yes I made sure Liam and Brooke didn't kiss on purpose. It's just not there time. Oh yes and any ship names for Mark and Samantha?
Please~
VOTE
COMMENT
Or you know just ignore...🤷🏼‍♀️