Chapter 18

~Brooke's P.O.V~

After my little talk with Liam I decided to find everyone else.

When everyone saw me they rushed over to me a surrounded me with bone-crushing hugs.

"Where have you been!?" Samantha yelled as she saw me.

When everyone (except Liam) was there I told them what happened.

When I had finished everyone was starring at me in shock. None of them fully processing what I had just told them, but who could blame them.

"So....your going to go to a different school?" Samantha asked, clearly heartbroken.

I nodded my head but added that it was only temporarily.

"Well then your still going to write, text, and visit every second you get! Okay!?" Samantha yelled as we began to go our separate ways.

Then I went and found Destiny and Megan. I stooped down and picked Destiny up.

"I love you. Okay? I promise to visit you every chance I get." I said hugging her as a placed her down.

Then I walked over to Cole's car and we began to drive to his house.

As I stayed with his family they treated me like I belonged. I had an amazing time.

School was also not to bad. I had made a few friends, Lily, Alice, and Robert (but we called him Roberto).

Though my new life was going smoothly I made sure to visit my friends and family every chance I got.

"Hey...uh Brooke..can I talk to you for a minute?" Cole asked stuttering.

"Sure!" I said following him to the game room.

As we walked in we settled in on the couch.

"So Brooke..." Cole said softly, "I wanted to tell you that...I really like you...like really like you."

I sat there, shocked. "Are you asking-

"Ya." He sad placing his forehead on his knees.

"Okay." I answered smiling at him softly.

At first he seemed really confused. Then he seemed to realize what I had said and he kissed me.

This time it was my turn to be shocked.

When we broke apart he started to apologize but I cut him off.

We sat there talking for some time and then he stopped, "Are you still going to marry Liam?" He asked.

I looked at him and offered a small smile, "I honestly have no idea." I answered truthfully.

He nodded, "It's okay." He assured me firmly.

Then I texted Samantha because I knew she was obsessed with my love life. After her I decided to text Lily, Alice, and Roberto.

"It's time for supper!" Jackie shouted from the kitchen. I looked at Cole and we began to make our way to the kitchen.

During dinner Cole and I decided to announce that we were official.

Everyone was more then happy about it and we ate our dinner in peace.

——————————————————

Very sorry for the short chapter! I hope it wasn't too bad. Tell me what you think!
Please
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

 Tell me what you think!PleaseVOTECOMMENT SHARE

☯️ LokidaughterM