Chapter 8

~Liam's P.O.V~

Once I dropped everyone off I headed to my house. When I stepped inside Megan immediately ran up to me and hugged me.

"Li-i, can I get ice cream?" She asked innocently.

"No problem." I said slightly fazed by her cuteness.

"Yay!" She shouted as she dragged me back outside.

I put her in the backseat and drove to Sugar Buzz.

As we stepped inside the ice cream shop Megan froze.

"Li-i." She said frowning, "I forgot to tell you I invited a friend."

"You did?" I said smiling. I absolutely loved it when Megan made friends. "Who is this lucky kid?"

She looked up at me and grinned, "Her name is Destiny!"

"When will she get here?" I asked.

"Very soon!" She said while clapping her hands.

Like she said Destiny did come very soon along with Destiny's older sister, Brooke.

When they walked in Brooke and I starred at each other.

"Fancy meeting you here." She said smirking.

We both watched as Megan and Destiny ran up to each other and talked about 20 words per second.

"Ya." I said grinning (not at her though at Megan and Destiny obviously), "So our younger sisters are best friends."

"Strange isn't it?" She said looking at me strangely.

"I didn't do anything." I said quickly.

"I never said you did." She said raising one of her eyebrows.

"Oh...uh well...you know what never mind." I said becoming aggravated.

She looked at me and smirked again before walking toward the kids.

"Anyone want ice cream?" She asked the excited girls.

"YES!!" Both girls yelled at once running towards the ice cream counter.

She laughed and then followed them.
I looked at her for a little bit and noticed the way her forehead creased when she laughed. It looked as if all her delicate features had brightened, like she had just magically became younger and carefree for a second.

When it was our turn in line I asked for vanilla, Megan and Destiny both asked for strawberry, and Brooke ordered mint chocolate chip.  

"I'll pay." I said before Brooke could.

She glared at me but eventually agreed and tried to pull out her wallet but I wouldn't let her. Eventually I did manage to pay, but Brooke made a loud fuss, what can I say I happen to have that charm on people.

When we sat down Megan asked Brooke loads of questions and of course that means Destiny asked me loads of questions.  

"Are you my sisters friend?" Destiny asked me seriously.

"Ya, you could say that." I said not really sure myself.

Over in the other conversation I heard Megan ask a similar question, "How do you know Li-i?" She asked. Bloody nosy kids if you ask me

"Well we happen to go to the same school." She answered carefully then she turned to me and grinned, "An't that right...Li-i?"

I glared at her while of course my little sister decided to grin at her.

We continued this for a little bit when we decided it was about time to head home.

We both took our little sisters and headed toward our cars.

"I like her." Megan stated with a cheery smile.

I looked at her and nodded, "Me too." But only as a friend, I mean after all I supposed to break her heart, aren't I?

————————————————

What did y'all think of Megan and Destiny? Adorable aren't they!? Oh yes and how is Liam's nickname? Mawhahaha! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Vote 
Comment
....or you know ignore...
Love ya!

                   LokidaughterM ❤️