Chapter 4

~Brooke's P.O.V~

I watched Liam drive away and then I went inside.

"Hello family dear, I'm home!" I shouted dramatically.

Then my dear mother appeared at of nowhere and was at my side, "How was the first day of school?" She asked.

"It was great. Samantha and I caught up and Mrs. Young is my home room teacher!" I answered grinning, temporarily forgetting about Liam.

"Oh and how was track?" My mom asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Really good!" I said following her.

"Why don't you invite Samantha over for dinner?" Mom suggested.

"Yay!" I shouted and then ran to my room to call Samantha. I know you must all think I'm secretly a five year old but what can I say, maybe I am.

"Hey." Came Samantha's voice.

"Hey. Do you want to come over for dinner, my mom is cooking gumbo." I said and I knew she was all in she just happens to love my Mom's gumbo.

"Okay, be there at 4:30!" She said and I could just here her smile.

I set my phone on my nightstand and checked the time, 4:17. So Samantha should be here soon enough.

At exactly 4:30 there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Hey girl!" I said once I saw Samantha.

"Hey!" Samantha said grinning, "So am I invited to your wedding?"

"Ugg yes you are invited if it ever happens." I said playfully punching her in the shoulder.

"Come on we can wait for dinner in my room." I said whole dragging her up the stairs.

When we were in my room we started to talke on how school was. We shared three out of seven periods, English, Math, and Biology.

After talking for a little she asked me, "So...how many classes do you share with Liam?"

"English, Biology, History, and Home ethnic, so four." I answered stubbornly.

She laughed and then wiggles her eyebrows.

"Oh very funny." I said lightly hitting her.

"Girls!" My mom yelled, "Dinner is ready!"

Samantha and I darted out of the room and into the kitchen where delicious gumbo sat.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Wylie." Samantha smiled dreamily at the gumbo.

"No problem." Mom said smiling herself.

As we ate we all talked about our first day of school (Hunter and Destiny-my little sister-decided to join us).

After dinner Samantha left and we all got ready for bed. Then mom walked up to me.

"How are things with Liam?" She asked curiously.

"Mom nothing is going on and hope it stays that way." I snapped and then marched up to my room.

Ugg why did mom ever agree. I honestly wish Liam or someone would call the wedding off.

——————————————————

This was sort of a filler chapter so...I apologize but the last paragraph will be important later on. Hope that you enjoyed the chapter over all though. Stay beautiful!