Chapter 6

Note~ small time lapse

~Brooke's P.O.V~

The next few weeks were...normal. I was not as bothered with Liam and his friends sitting at Samantha and I's table, though I ignored him as much as possible.

We all became somewhat friends. I still was annoyed with Liam but did my best to hide it.

I also noticed that Samantha might have a thing for Mike but I didn't want to call her out on it...just yet.

They would stare at each other for long periods of time, blush around each other, and occasionally Mike would flirt with her.

Track was still normal thankfully so I knew I didn't have to put up with Liam all day.

Suddenly Samantha snapped me out of my thoughts and grinned at me, "So who do you think will ask you to the All Hallows' Eve Dance?" She asked slyly.

"Probably no one." I said shrugging my shoulders absentmindedly.

"Aw come one." She said playfully punching my shoulder, "We all know Liam will ask you."

"What about you?" I said changing the subject, "I mean you and Mike seem very interested in each other."

She blushed and looked away, "It's not like that.."

"Sure it is I mean the way you two look at each other. You obviously like each other. I mean like like each other." I interrupted.

Suddenly Liam, Mike, and Tristen appeared out of nowhere.

"What are y'all taking about?" Liam asked.

"None of you business." I snapped.

He looked at me strangely and shrugged his perfectly tan, broad shoulders. Snap out of it Brooke. Remember you Don't like him.

I shook my head and everyone looked at my strangely.

"Subconscious." I mumbled.

I looked up and saw Liam smirking.

"Okay." He said still smirking, "Well we were wondering if you and Samantha would like to come with us to dinner tonight.

Samantha immediately said yes but I was much slower to answer.

"Fine." I glared at him like he had asked him to be his girlfriend. Not like that would be bad.

"Oh shut up!" I yelled.

Again everyone looked at me like I was crazy or insane.

"Subconscious again." I mumbled sheepishly.

"Okay then..." Liam said cautiously, "I'll pick y'all up at 5:15."

We all nodded and then headed to study hall, but before we got there Savannah stopped me, "You better stay away from Liam, you hear!?" She said with a glare.

"Oh don't worry, he's all yours." I said with a laugh as I pushed pass her.

She let out a small gasp and stormed of with her little friends.

After school and track I went home with Samantha. "So what are we going to wear?" She asked for the fifth time.

"For the last time I do not know or care!" I groaned.

When we finally got to my house I just about had it.

When we were in my room Samantha attacked my closet.

"Here." She said throwing me a pair of torn black jeans, a green tank top, and a black leather jacket, "Oh ya and you should totally wear wear your hair down."

When we were both dressed it was about 4:07. "Just in time!" Samantha grinned.

Then at 4:15 we heard someone knock on the door.

"Bye Mom!" I yelled as I walked out the door.

"Bye honey have fun!" She yelled in return.

"So where are we going?" I asked Liam turning to face him.

"Surprise." Liam, Mike, and Tristen said at the same time.

————————————————————

Ya! Another chapter! How was it?
Yes and the outfit that I described is on the cover.Please~

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Have a great day!
Oh yes and who do you think will ask Brooke to the All Hallows' Eve Dance?

                        LokidaughterM