Chapter 2

Morning was an a**. I was exhausted even though I had ten hours of sleep (more or less).

I took a quick shower and then put on a pair of jeans, a white blouse, a pair of Nikes, and then I threw my hair in a messy bun.

"There." I said satisfied.

Then after I double checked my backpack I went down stairs and grabbed a chocolate croissant to munch on before my older brother, Hunter,(who spent the night at a friend's house) came to pick me up.

I heard a honk and saw Hunter waiting outside in his white convertible.

I ran up and opened the door, "How's my favorite brother?" I asked grinning.

"You mean your only brother." He laughed.

When we were in front of the school I jumped out of the convertible, said a quick goodbye, and then ran to the building.

As soon as I stepped through the doors I saw Samantha.

"Samantha!" I yelled running toward her.

"Brooke!" She yelled when she caught sight of me.

We hugged each other and then told each other all about our summer vacations.

Then finally I decided to tell her about Liam. When I had finished she stared at me in shock.

"Wow girl....I WISH I WAS IN YOUR PLACE!!" She fangirled.

"You were not supposed to say that." I mumbled.

We laughed for a little bit longer and then decided to go to class.

To our luck we had the same home room teacher, Mrs. Young. She was literally everyone's favorite teacher. She taught English and was the drama teacher.

We sat down next to each other and waited for Mrs. Young to come in.

When she walked in she smiled brightly and then greeted us, "Hello class! For those who do know me I am Mrs. Young and I will be your English teacher and for those who had me before, welcome back."

After she announced the rules and instructions someone burst into the classroom.

I turned to see who it was and saw Liam sit in the seat across from me. I stared at him in shock. He just bursts in and doesn't even apologize. I could I marry a bloody SOB like him!?

He catches me staring at him and smirks.

"Like what you see." He says while smirking.

"As if." I scoff and then turn to listen to Mrs. Young, ignoring him completely.

After class is over I drag Samantha out as quickly as possible, trying to avoid Liam.

"Just so you know," She said grinning at me, "I totally ship you and Liam and if you give me enough time I'll come up with the perfect ship name."

I stare at her, "Just so you know I do not like Liam Knight. I mean you know how he treats girls." I said trying to convince her out of this bloody ship.

She nodded but I knew she had not given up just yet.

During lunch we picked out a small table in the corner of the cafeteria and claimed it as our own.

As we were talking I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Liam and his two best friends Tristen and Mike.

"Yes?" I said a little impatient.

Instead of answering he and his friends dropped their trays on our table and sat down. I mean the nerve.

"Excuse me you are not welcome here." I said glaring at him.

"Well that's no way to treat your future husband." He said mockingly.

I glare even harder but continue to eat my food. That arrogant, self-centered bastard.

Then Savannah Martin made her way to our table. Why aren't we popular.

She sat on Liam's lap and smiled sweetly at him, "And what are you doing sitting with these." She said a look of disgust filling her face as she indicated Samantha and I.

"Don't worry baby." He said in a husky voice, "I just needed to take care of a little business."

Ha! She doesn't know about Liam's and I little engagement does she. Suddenly a sly smile appears on my face.

Suddenly Samantha interrupted their little...session, "Well why don't all of you leave." She said angrily.

When none of them made any effort to move Samantha grabbed me elbow and we made our way out of the cafeteria.

Finally at the end of the day I went to the changing room and changed into my track clothes (I did year round track) and headed out to the track field.

When I spotted Coach Jones I ran up to her, "Coach can I lead the stretches today?" I ask politely.

"Sure." She said patting my arm before turning to yell at a couple of other kids.

Track was amazing. Today we got to choose our own workout and I made the most out of it.

I began to walk home because I knew it was going to be better for my legs but someone pulled up next to me.

"Need a Ride?" Asked the deep, yet annoying voice of Liam Knight.

————————————————————

What did y'all think!? Please tell me if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes. Also,
VOTE ❤️
COMMENT ✏️
FOLLOW 🏃🏻‍♀️