𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝: 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚠

⚠️‼️⚠️ SPOILERS TO ENDGAME IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT ⚠️‼️⚠️

Thanos' glove went flying, landing closest to Spiderman, aka, Peter Parker. Of course, only the heroes knew he was 15 year old Peter Benjamin Parker. As in the other Avengers. When he was a little younger, Peter was bit by a radioactive spider that basically turned him into a human spider. Spiderman. Inside, he's only human. And 5 years ago, he flaked away, But he's still here.

5 years ago, Peter didn't know he was going to die. Be gone and disappear for years, worrying his aunt. He still can't believe he left his friends and aunt alone for 5 years. He remembers when he saw his best friend, Ned, again after the long years. Peter also remembers leaving the world in Mr. Stark's arms. It was their first real but forced hug.

Back into the fight, Peter crawled to the glove, the 6 Infinity stones glowing and making wavering lights reflect on his mask. Green, red, purple, and other colors flowed onto the Iron Spider mask. Peter knew what he had to do. Truthfully, it was a little big, but he slipped the glove on his hand anyway. "Kid! Kid, no! You're not strong enough!!" Mr. Stark yelled from across the surface of Titan.

"Wha - Ah!" Peter called back, but suddenly a horrible pain shot through his left arm. The stones flowed brighter than ever, and electric saucers through Peter's arm. He struggles, and yells out in pain. Steve, Thor, and Pepper try to fight off Thanos as soon as they're aware Peter is wearing the glove. Iron Man comes running towards the kid, who is grabbing at his arm and screaming bloody murder. His knees buckle and Tony reaches him just in time to catch him from falling.

Peter attempts to close his fingers together, to snap it away. To snap away Thanos and his army. It will feel so good to see them disintegrate, watch them disappear, just like they watched Peter flake away. The agony courses through him, and he stays in Mr. Stark's arms once again. He's in so much pain, god, you don't even know. The look on Peter's face under the mask is filled with fear, pain, and hopelessness.

Peter squeezes his eyes shut, as if people could see, and pulls from his mentor's arms. Tony immediately goes to grab him again. He wasn't done saying goodbye. He didn't even speak his feelings yet. "N-N-No.." Peter squeaks out, struggling to put his fingers together as electric breaks through his suit and through his arm. His fingers touch together, his middle and thumb. Peter snaps.

He falls to the ground, Tony falling willingly down with him. The Thanos army starts flaking away, but Peter isn't sure if he's going to make it. "I-I'm not going to make it," Peter whispers, letting his mask disappear to reveal his face. "Kid.." Mr. Stark says. "I know you don't like being weak, to prove yourself, but Pete, you're an Avenger. You're allowed to be weak if you need to. You can cry, grieve, Peter, be mushy for all I care. Let it out. I know I have been tough on you, but it's for your learning. You wanted to be like me, I wanted you to be better, and you exceeded expectations. P-Pete, kid, I.. I've loved you, al-alright? I love you, kid, so much. But you're only human."

The Avengers stand around, until all eyes land on Thanos. His feet are flaking away, and soon all of him is gone. Peter knows he did it, finally. "Tell everyone I love them," He whispers. "I'm sorry.." Peter's eyes close. "Kid! Kid!! Peter! Peter Parker!!" Tony yells. His eyes don't open, and his body goes limp in his arms. "Oh my god, no!" Tony screams, tears pouring from his eyes. The Avengers surround the 15 year old. "You just came back to me.. and now you're gone," Stark whispers.

Everyone backs up and takes a knee in front of the hero. They solute him, the world - no, the whole universe should do the same. Tony approaches the limp Peter. He moves hair out from his eyes. "We won, kid. We won."

"We won."

————————

I cried writing this, okay? I never got how books could make you cry, but with that song and the way I somehow wrote it, I cried. It was actually nice to cry, because of other things going on in my hard knock life, but anyway.. It made me cry and that's what I aim for sometimes, to pull heart strings. This is just reverse of Endgame with a little extra twist. Thanks for reading the first one shot <3

Love you Potato French Friez ❤️🥔❤️🥔❤️🍟❤️🍟

Love,

Aubree/Potatoes