Reality Of My School Begins

"Kon Ban Wa, ("Kon Ban Wa" means "Good Evening") Is this Mayaka Ibara?" Y/N's female cousin asked.

Earlier, when Y/N can't sleep and kept saying to herself "Stop thinking about it!". It made her curious and when Y/N fell asleep at last. She snuck into the room and took her cellphone.

She saw Ibara's contact number and went active when she is finally gonna talk to her again.

"Y/N? Why is your voice sound so weird? Don't tell me you're drunk just now!?" Ibara said. Sounds like she's hyperventilating.

"No idiot! It's me C/N! You don't remember my voice anymore!" C/N whined.

"Nani!? I'm so sorry C/N! You're voice has changed!" Ibara said.

"It's fine, I'm asking you if something happened to Y/N, she's been acting strange" C/N asked.

"Oh one of the members of my club said they saw that a boy pinned her in the wall, faces so close to each other" Ibara said

"NANI!??!?!?!?" C/N hanged up and directly went to Y/N's room.

---

I heard my door got slammed, I shrieked and looked at the beast C/N.

"What was that!" I shouted at her.

"You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend already!?" She shouted.

Barks from dogs started.

"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend!" I said.

"Really!? How come Ibara-Senpai told me a boy is flirting at you!" C/N said

"That doesn't mean he's my boyfriend! It was an accident!" I said.

"HEY I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE" Our neighbors said.

"Gomenasai!" I said and closed the window.

"Accident? A boy accidentally flirt you?" C/N said sarcastically.

"You don't get it!, He saved me from getting hit in the head! There were basketball players running away and the ball was thrown from one of them" I said

"Cousin, I hate to say this but if you ever had a boyfriend, make sure he's clean, kind and mature, I hate boys who are such immatures" C/N said folding her arms.

I chuckled "C/N, I didn't know you are interested at love" I said.

"That's not the point! I hate love! Love lasts nothing and that's it!" She said.

I rolled my eyes "Yeah, yeah whatever just go to bed!" I pushed her out of my room and locked the door. I opened my window again and gazed at the stars.

Suddenly, Oreki appeared on her foggy mind again. I hit myself with a book.

"Stop thinking about him, He only belongs to Chitanda" I whispered but it bothers everytime when I see them two together.

If I can't stop this feeling then I should just tell the truth so I can stop these mixed up emotions.

After gazing too long, my eyes went sleepy, I went to my bed, cuddling my pillow and sleep.

---

Next Day, I meet up with Ibara, she always waits in 30 minutes just for me, sometimes not.

"Hey Y/N! What's up?" Ibara said giving me a welcoming smile.

"I have something to tell you... privately" I said. She looked concerned but followed at the back of my school.

"Is there something bothering you? Should I haven't told what happened to you and that boy?" Ibara said