Problem Solved

"Have you seen Chi-Chan?"

Y/N looked at Ibara "I haven't saw her since morning". Y/N pushed the papers away from her desk.

"I think she might be sick or busy at this day?" Satoshi said while eating his favorite snack.

"C/F/N and R/N are also absent, I think they are up to something" Oreki said spinning his pen.

"It's the best thing to visit her first than suspecting the two, if she's not there then there's something wrong" Ibara said.

Everybody agreed and parted ways, Ibara and Satoshi are from the opposite hallway so Y/N and Oreki walked together heading to class.

"See you later, Y/N" Oreki waved goodbye and went inside the classroom. Y/N smiled and head to hers. Suzume was waiting for her and talked about stuff and things.

After class, Y/N saw Satoshi, Ibara and Oreki waiting for her at the entrance. They went to Chitanda's house as fast as they can.

When they reached the place, Ibara rang the doorbell but no one answered.

"Chi-Chan always opens the door" Ibara said suspiciously "Even when she is sick..."

Y/N took a hairpin at her hair and tried to pick lock it and it worked. The four of them separated ways but no sign of Chitanda anywhere.

"Okay this is bad" Satoshi said

"What if she went somewhere?" Y/N asked. Ibara shook her head

"Her bag was there, that bag is what she use whenever she has an outing" Ibara said.

"N/N do you know where C/F/N lives?" Oreki asked.

Y/N went quiet for awhile "I think he lives somewhere near from the West Park, that's where I ended going when he kidnapped me" Y/N said.

"Ok, Ibara and Y/N, you guys bring the police when Oreki and I found out that C/F/N might have kidnapped Chi-Chan" Satoshi said "This is boy business, we won't let the girls hurt"

Ibara blushed for a second "W-we should go back to school, we might get late"

Everyone hurried to their bikes and went off back to school.

-After School-

"It is just right here" Y/N pointed C/F/N's house.

"The lights are off, it'll be good to sneak in" Satoshi said.

Oreki and Satoshi went inside and Ibara called the police. Both of the girls watched the two boys sneak off in C/F/N's house.

Y/N had a bad feeling and thought that the boys shouldn't do this. 30 minutes passed and no sign of them.

"Ibara, can you stay here for a while? I'm gonna check the boys" Y/N whispered. Ibara yanked her arm back to the bushes.

"Are you nuts!? We have to wait for the boys! You can't go there by yourself!" Ibara said

"I'm sorry Ibara...but I have to do this, I sense something bad..." Y/N leapt out of the bush and ran towards the window. Y/N quietly went in and looked around.

The place was isolated. It was quiet and it gave Y/N a sudden chill. Y/N retraced her steps before to the basement. The door of the basement was half open and the lights were on.

If Oreki and Satoshi were upstairs then she might face C/F/N instead.
Y/N gulped and head inside.

Y/N saw Chitanda unharmed and unconscious. It might be the best way to untie her up on that chair and free her just like how she freed herself from C/F/N. Y/N tried waking her up but suddenly the lights closed and she only heard are footsteps.

"Well...well...well..." The lights opened up and revealed C/F/N with his usual red T-shirt and jeans. Y/N backed up a little and prepare herself in case it might appear to be a fight.

"Feisty are you? You really think I will let you free her again that easy? Nah" He grinned and held his rope. Y/N thought he might tie her up and again and make her suffer with Chitanda when he steps forward to her but little do you know Y/N saw Oreki and Satoshi behind him ready to charge.

Y/N stand silently there, blocking Chitanda. C/F/N chuckled "Do you think-" Oreki was about to tackle him when C/F/N grabbed him and threw him to the wall.

"Oreki!" Y/N yelled and outrage herself "That's it! You aren't my best friend anymore!" Y/N distracted him and Satoshi gets his way through and tackled him.

"Gah! Let me go!" C/F/N struggling to be free from Satoshi

"Not on my watch" Satoshi grab a baseball bat that was near to the boxes and hit C/F/N with him making his unconscious.

"Y/N! The police are here!" Ibara shouted upstairs. "They also got R/N from breaking in!"

The police arrived and handcuffed C/F/N who was still unconscious from getting hit from a baseball bat.

Chitanda woke up on the right time and Y/N dashes to Oreki who was still sitting on the side rubbing his head.

"Are you okay?" Y/N asked him. He only answered with a groan so Y/N called the ambulance and they took Chitanda and Oreki on the hospital.

"I'm glad this was over...the staff said we have a lot of explaining to do..." Ibara said

In the morning, the three of them head to the principal's office.

"Explain" The principal said with her arms crossed. Ibara and Satoshi never encountered being called on the principal's office before so Y/N told everything what happened, every word made her more guilty.

"It's my fault Sensei...If it wasn't for me this would've never happen" Y/N looked down.

"No Sensei! It wasn't Y/N's fault! It was C/F/N and R/N's fault...Y/N was fine with us here until those two appeared and cause chaos..." Satoshi said.

"I suppose..." The principal sighed "fine you three are free to leave, i'll give you a day off on school from those troubles you've encountered, tell this to your two friends too" The principal continued working on her laptop while the three left the room quietly.

"Lets check Chi-Chan and Oreki, I hope they feel a little better now" Ibara said and sighed in relief.

"Man, to be honest, if it wasn't for you Y/N I would've never saw such cool things before" Satoshi said.

Ibara punched his shoulder "Don't even think that was fun or I will break your bones" She growled

Y/N smiled and the three of them went to the hospital.