Epilogue

"Excuse me for a minute please, can we please see Chitanda Eru and Houtarou Oreki?" Y/N said to the nurse who was walking to the hallway with her clipboard.

"Oh sure right away miss" The nurse told them to go to Room 41 and 42. Y/N said thanks and went to the rooms.

"Y/N you go check Oreki, Satoshi and I will check Chi-Chan" Ibara said and went inside Room 41.

Y/N took a deep breath and went inside to Room 42. Y/N saw Oreki sitting gazing on the window.

He looked so peacefully. Y/N had an urge to hug him right away but she controlled her emotions and approached him.

"Oreki...do you feel any better?" Y/N asked gently not to startle him up. He looked at her straight in the eyes with his angelic smile.

"I'm fine N/N, it's just that...i'm glad this was all over" He said.

"Yeah" Y/N said sat beside him "Anyways, here's some snacks, Ibara and Satoshi are in Room 41 where Chi-Chan is" Y/N handed Oreki the snacks.

Oreki moved closer and snuggled to her "Thanks, I'd rather see you than them hehe" He said.

Y/N blushed "B-baka!!! Anyway, the principal told us to have a day off tom. since because of what happened" Y/N said

"That's great, Chitanda probably wouldn't agree on that one" He said "How's Chitanda? Is she alright now?"

"I think so, she wasn't harmed, I think Chi-Chan got unconscious" Y/N said.

"And C/F/N and R/N?"

Y/N's face darkened "C/F/N was caught but I don't know about R/N..."

"She won't budge our way again without C/F/N, I think he mostly did all the job and R/N just boss him around" Oreki shrugged.

"Probably" Y/N said

"Lets not talk about them now, i just want to have some alone time with you now" He said and closed his eyes.

"You can rest, I'll wake you up when it's time to go" Y/N said.

---

"You're free to leave" The doctor said and left the room

Oreki and Y/N left Room 42 and saw Ibara and the others waiting for them outside.

"Chi-chan!" Y/N hugged Chitanda tightly "I'm so glad you're fine!"

"Hehe you too N/N!" Chitanda hugged back.

"You guys wanna celebrate?" Satoshi said with a wide grin.

Ibara chuckled "I'd like to have a little fun! Lets go somewhere!"

"You guys go ahead, I want to plan a date with N/N" Oreki said

The three gave lenny faces and leave the two alone which means they are fine without them.

"Our first date or something!?" Y/N said. Oreki smiled and nodded

"Its best if you get ready, I'll go to your house in 7" He grabbed Y/N's hand and kissed it and he left the place. Y/N felt like she's in heaven now.

"I need to get ready later" Y/N said and went to her house.

---
"Not this...not that...I can't decide!" Y/N sighed with clothes filled on her room. "I don't want Oreki to think this is just a plain hangout...!" Y/N whimpered. (A/N: Girls problem all the time :v)

Then suddenly someone came to her head "Suzume! She might know!" Y/N grabbed her phone and called Suzume.

"Hey! What's up?" Suzume's voice came from Y/N's phone

"I need your help ASAP I have a date later and I don't know what to wear!!" Y/N heard a thump and footsteps. "Hello???"

A loud knock came from Y/N's front door. Y/N got up and opened the door to see Suzume panting.

"I'm here! So tell me what's this date plan of yours?? Is it going on the amusement park or dinner or a normal hangout??" Suzume said

"I don't know, I think it's gonna be a surprise" Y/N said.

Suzume stopped and sighed with a smile. "Y/N...Here's some tips to find a right dress or clothes"

"First of all, If it's a dinner date then dress something formal and elegant" Suzume picked up a blue sparkling dress "Like this! But we don't know if its a dinner date"

"That's what I've been telling you, that's why I called you" Y/N said

"Its easy okay? You just have to find it from what you are comfortable with" Suzume said

"Well i'm comfortable with...some jeans, a T-shirt and a jacket" Y/N said. Suzume grinned.

"A pair of white shoes with navy ripped jeans, A blue T-shirt and your favorite jacket will be good!" Suzume said

"Let me see then" Y/N took the clothing to the bathroom that Suzume picked and tried it. "How does it look?"

"Perfect! I'm sure Oreki will love the way you are" Suzume said

"Thanks Suzume, I owe you one" Y/N said and smiled.

"Now good luck! I'll clean up your mess! It'll be good too if you need my advice again" She winked and clean up the mess.

---

It was 8 p.m., Y/N was waiting for Oreki outside. Y/N saw Oreki on his front door. He didn't looked formal so Y/N was relieved it was not a dinner date.

"You look beautiful N/N" Oreki said with a smile

Y/N smiled back when Oreki took her hand and led her to a park.

"Want some snacks?" Oreki said. Y/N took some and ate some.

"This is the date you wanted?" Y/N asked.

"I don't like wasting energy too much so I'd rather be here with you" Oreki said

"The scenery here is beautiful" Y/N said while holding Oreki's hand

"You know...I'm really glad I met you, if it wasn't for you I would've have never been like this" Oreki said.

"I'm glad I met you too..." Y/N said

There was a sudden silence, Y/N looked at Oreki who was looking back at her.

Y/N's heart flutters when she always lock eyes with Oreki but every second, his face leans closer then closer.

"Oreki, what are you doing-" Y/N was interrupted when Oreki kissed her. She kissed back. And the two shared their moment in the beautiful night.

       ~The End~